IGNORED

Custom Dust Covers for Classic Consoles/11/23/17 Happy Holidays!

oldjd

Updates for October, include a lot of new covers as well as color options.

Please spend a couple minutes checking all these changes. We think you will be pleased!

And as always, Barb and I thank each and everyone of you who are our customers, but also our friends.

More new additions: ;-)

Atari 1050 Floppy Drive $17.50 See picture

Panasonic 3 DO $31.00 See picture

And I am going to start taking reservations for the Magnavox Odyssey II Console. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: We have finally aquired one, and will be working to get them available in

the next 10 Days.

So, if your interested please send me a PM, I will be starting a waiting list.

• 2 weeks later...

At some point in the thread, I saw you ask interest on the fat/original PS2. Id be interested in that. But I have the Ethernet and HDD adaptor on the back, so it would need to accommodate that.

Its basically a rectangle on the back of the PS2 that is about a half inch thick, and probably about 3 inches tall by about 6 inches wide. So extra material would been to be left on the back to make it fit. Not sure if a cover could be made that would accommodate that, and still fit a normal PS2, albeit a little loose.

Actually we have at least 3 new ones coming

Magavox Odyssey II almost ready

Original X Box

Sony PS 2-Fat

and the Sega combo, has the Cd with a 16 bit attached to a base...yeah I know thats 4, but it will be a bit before that is ready

Unfortunately you guys with the G7200 etc, might be waiting for awhile-sorry

• Like 1

At some point in the thread, I saw you ask interest on the fat/original PS2. Id be interested in that. But I have the Ethernet and HDD adaptor on the back, so it would need to accommodate that.

Its basically a rectangle on the back of the PS2 that is about a half inch thick, and probably about 3 inches tall by about 6 inches wide. So extra material would been to be left on the back to make it fit. Not sure if a cover could be made that would accommodate that, and still fit a normal PS2, albeit a little loose.

I will be sending in my fat PS2 to him to make the cover soon and it has that adapter.

Thats perfect. The only other request I would have/be interested in that I dont see already would be for a GameCube cover. Not sure what the market would be for that.

I would think the market would be good for a GCN cover. However, that big honking handle on the back does make it more of a pain I'm sure for them to make a cover for that doesn't look off in some way.

I'm more curious about the Sega combo cover he mentioned? I'd offered in the past to send in a broken model 1 CD unit along with a spare Genesis for this, but in all honesty, I would need a cover that can handle the 32x/Genesis Model 1/Sega Cd model 1 combo as that is what I have and use. But it wouldn't be practical honestly, because of all the wires to connect everything and those wires having to be removed or the cover really cut into to accommodate everything.

Actually we have at least 3 new ones coming

Magavox Odyssey II almost ready

Original X Box

Sony PS 2-Fat

and the Sega combo, has the Cd with a 16 bit attached to a base...yeah I know thats 4, but it will be a bit before that is ready

Unfortunately you guys with the G7200 etc, might be waiting for awhile-sorry

No biggie, just inquiring. If you ever come around to it though I would buy one and I'm sure there are others out there that would too.

Well, we have a few dustcovers that need to go. They are listed , with how many available.

If you need to see pictures, just go back to post # 1. They will all appear there.

NES 101 Black with White Log $ 14.00 Have 3 of these

Sears/ Tele-games- 4/6 Switch Black with white embroidery $ 12.50 Have 2 of these

Sears Tele-games- Heavy Sixer Black with white embroidery $13.25 Have 1 of these------SOLD

**These are embroidered as "Sears Telegames" in white

Atari 2600 Jr. $12.50 Have 1 of these---------SOLD

Nintendo/NES Black/ with White logo $14.00 Have 2 of these

Intellivision III(3) Same size as org. Intellivision $ 16.00 Have 1 of these

Sega Genesis 16 Bit Black with white lembroidery $14.00 HAve 1 of these-------SOLD

Sega Genesis 2 Black with white embroidery $12.50 Have 1 of these

Both of these are just embroidered with wording-no logos

Buy more and save on shipping

If your not sure what they look like, check pics, if you cant find them, shoot me a pm and I will send you pics.

As always thank you for looking.

And I have updated the body of the ad, with more information and pictures.

And Barb and I again thank you for all your prayers and good wishes.

Edited by oldjd

• 2 weeks later...

Updates. XBox(Original) finally available !

And we will being offering covers to fit various combinations of the Sega Genesis line.

Including the CD base with 16 bit or Genesis 2. The CD unit(large) combos with the 32X, power convertor etc etc.

If you are interested in any of these PM me with what you are wanting.

And dont forget to check out all the other covers, many many new ones.

Thanks for looking, Barb and I really appreciate it!

• 3 weeks later...

A holiday bump.

If you need a gift for a collector, friend, or ?

The covers are both unique and quite useable.

Take a look at all the new items Barb and I have introduced these past few months.

If you want them fast, we will ship Priority Mail, even overnight(no-not really).

And I will combine shipping costs.