IGNORED

Custom Dust Covers for Classic Consoles/11/23/17 Happy Holidays!

oldjd

2 hours ago, Tavi said:

Just popping on to say they seem to be back up and running on eBay.

I nabbed a cover for my 2600. I certainly looks like it is well made and will last quite a few years. Plus, I am expecting it should a lot easier to keep clean! The few other covers I have seen are usually cloth or canvas.

Guess I will find out in a few weeks when it arrives. But the pictures on eBay certainly look great.

You'll be happy with your cover. They really are easy to care for and well made. Over the years I have purchased a cover for all of my consoles (INTY II, 2600, 2600jr, 7800, 5200 and even my 5200 trak-ball). I recommend them.?

7 hours ago, Tavi said:

Just popping on to say they seem to be back up and running on eBay.

I nabbed a cover for my 2600. I certainly looks like it is well made and will last quite a few years. Plus, I am expecting it should a lot easier to keep clean! The few other covers I have seen are usually cloth or canvas.

Guess I will find out in a few weeks when it arrives. But the pictures on eBay certainly look great.

papa*nannysfunstuff | eBay Stores     ?
I just bought one for my 400. ?

• Like 1

On 3/6/2021 at 6:34 AM, Leatherrebel5150 said:

I was thinking of picking a few of these up when I catch them on ebay. Does anyone know if the N64 one will fit the Pikachu edition since it has a different footprint?

My guess on this is a NO because in the past, they only made covers for variants if someone sent them the variant first for them to take measurements from. That is how the TG-16 covers came about was I sent them my TG-16 to measure from. Barb will not accept measurements she didn't make herself so you could reach out to her and ask, but my guess is that they don't have one current for that variant of the N64. 

1 hour ago, -^CrossBow^- said:

My guess on this is a NO because in the past, they only made covers for variants if someone sent them the variant first for them to take measurements from. That is how the TG-16 covers came about was I sent them my TG-16 to measure from. Barb will not accept measurements she didn't make herself so you could reach out to her and ask, but my guess is that they don't have one current for that variant of the N64. 

Good to know, thank you