IGNORED

FS: Wii SoftMod Kit - Super Smash Brothers game + SDCard w/ exploit & HBC

Mark Wolfe

Up for sale is a similar kit like I have been selling for the xbox1 but for the Wii, you get the Super Smash Brothers Game Disc, a great game by itself, TWO SD cards, one is a 1GB or 2GB card with the smash stack exploit, you also get an 8GB SD card with the Home Brew Chanel w/ Apps & Emulators and Roms.

I will also assit you with the soft-mod and install process as it can be tricky. I found the youtube video for it that is currently up to be very UNhelpful on a key step in the process.

cost for this kit is $35+shipping. [$45 if you want a 16GB SD card with even more roms and emus added] it will be in stock next week. I will post more details in this thread soon, I just wanted folks to be aware it was coming,

the cost for JUST the Wii game on ebay these days is around $20-$25 shipped on average, you get the full package all set up for you, no searching, no bull. This will work on ANY Wii as Nintendo can not patch for this exploit, it is the best one for any Wii, in fact the instructions I give are to update your Wii before you do anything else. I will walk you through how to perform the soft-mod, install Boot-Mii, then HBC in that order so you can recover from a brick if it should happen. some Wiis will not let you install BootMii first, but all that will be covered in the tutorial I am putting together

[you will either get SD or a MicroSD cards with adaptor, all depends on stock on hand] I will discount orders for those who supply their own SD cards, you need a small one to do the exploit with and the larger to use once HBC is installed. If you already have the game Super Smash Brothers for Wii, I can point you in the right direction to do it yourself or you can buy just the SD cards at a reduced rate. stay tuned for updates on this next week

Edited by Mark Wolfe

• 2 weeks later...

Hang on, man. I just got into the Wii - as in TODAY I got my first one. I'm definitely interested!

How will this affect the ability to do "Wii-ware" or whatever? I may buy another used Wii, just to do this. I'm interested!

I'm also kinda interested although I too have concerns as mentioned in this thread about whether I will still be able to download Rock Band 3 tracks after getting my Wii modded.

Any new updates Mark about how this will impact downloading WiiWare or RB tracks?

you guys are gonna have to read up over at http://hackmii.com/ for info like that, I personally use a separate Wii that I do NOT take on line so that is the limit of my knowledge. I just don't mess around with worrying about those kinds of things. as far as I know it is ok to connect to the nintendo store as long as you have your wii upgraded to the latest IOS BEFORE you do the mod, you should be ok but really do your homework before you attempt it

I only advise on use of HBC not anything else. to me it is worth having two wii, especially now that they can be had for about $65 used or refurbed.

How will this affect the ability to do "Wii-ware" or whatever? I may buy another used Wii, just to do this. I'm interested!

Its more important to make sure you have the latest HBC installed than to have the latest fw,but I would still recommend have 4.3 installed.

I was on 3.2 on my soft modded wii,done an update to 4.3 through Nintendo and my wii was still soft modded after,because I had the latest HBC installed.

You will still be able to download and install wii ware and VC games with a soft mod.

I have hundreds of them on my soft mod wii.

PM me if you need more info.

Edited by pangasinan

I've got TWO Wii softmod kits w/ 8GB or 16GB SD cards left for sale,

$40 shipped for 8GB SD

$50 shipped for 16GB SD

I also have one pre-modded Wii for sale with 16GB SD for $110 shipped

comes with power supply, one wiimote/nunchuck & sensor bar

[shipping is priority mail within usa only]

• 2 weeks later...