IGNORED

Unloading everything..Intv, Coleco, SNES, Gen/CD, 3D0, Saturn, Dreamcast

stevek1330

I'm looking to get rid of everything I've 'collected' over the years. I don't really consider myself a collector, I just rarely get rid of stuff I buy. More like a hoarder. Most of what I have came from buying it retail when it was available. I have boxed stuff from Colecovision and Intellivision from when I was a young teenager so the boxes suffered a little but survived. I don't have any rare titles, it's the condition that make it unique. The ColecoVision is 'like new' in the box complete. The Genesis, SegaCD, SNES, 3d0, Saturn, and Dreamcast are all complete in box as are most of their games. They are all US / NTSC versions (except for one import [Japan] SNES cart). Also available are some Playstation longbox games.

These items are headed to EBay but listing is going to take way too much time and I've had varying results in the past. I will sell as lots or break them up. I'll consider all cash offers and don't wish to trade. Buyer pays shipping and payment will be accepted through Paypal.

My list and pictures can be seen at www.kozscorner.com and I can be contacted through this the link or through Atariage. I can also take more pictures and send upon request.

• Like 1

Just wanted to offer a reference for stevek1330. I purchased the ColecoVision console from his post above and I am very pleased! Quality product and quality seller - the item arrived very quickly, was very well packed with padding all around the box, the price was reasonable, and the item itself is well worth the money! Take another look at his items as they will not last long!

Troy

Last call before EBay......

Most of the systems are sold. Still have the Dreamcast, SNES, and Intellivision. The Genesis is still available but I found out there is a hum from the right speaker when hooked up to a stereo tv (probably just oxidation on the contacts from sitting so long).

Plenty of games still left.

There are no 'asking prices' on these items. If you are interested in something(s), make an offer. All offers are being considered.