IGNORED

WTF is going on here?

SoulBlazer

"Kasumi Ninja is not for everybody. 64 bits of multimedia entertainment may be too much for you to handle.

If you are pregnant, nursing, or attempting to get pregnant, consult an Atari Age moderator prior to use.

Possible side effects include:

Itchy palms,

Rash,

Feelings of depression or overbearing sensetivity to criticism.

Fireballs emanating from your netherregions,

Hair loss,

A desire to pay vast sums of money for a game with manufactured rarity

or start to feel or exhibt trollsh behavior discontinue use and consult a phsycian immediately"

I don't think there would be all this hostility if Mortal Kombat had been released for the Jag.

All the Jag users had built up aggression but never got a chance to do a few Fatalies to satisfy their blood lust. So it has just spilled over into the forums.

What about Ultra Vortek and the already mentioned Kasumi Ninja??

Stephen was clearly making a funny :lol: Another reason why things kick off in forums of any sort - simple misunderstandings.

Well obviously you are wrong about his post being "clearly making a funny," it wasn't clear at all to me. These "simple" misunderstandings can be avoided by letting people know FOR SURE if you are joking or serious when statements are made. Stephen did NOT use a LOL, he left a smiley face which reflects gladness/hapiness not joking, there are other smilies or ways like "j/k" to tell others you are joking. A perfect example of my point is the first post on this page, #126 where Zerosquare is perfectly serious and truthful and uses the exact same smiley at the end as Stephen used.

Edited by Gunstar

Well obviously you are wrong about his post being "clearly making a funny," it wasn't clear at all to me. These "simple" misunderstandings can be avoided by letting people know FOR SURE if you are joking or serious when statements are made. Stephen did NOT use a LOL, he left a smiley face which reflects gladness/hapiness not joking, there are other smilies or ways like "j/k" to tell others you are joking. A perfect example of my point is the first post on this page, #126 where Zerosquare is perfectly serious and truthful and uses the exact same smiley at the end as Stephen used.

Yep, it's not always easy on forums to tell if someone is joking, showing a lack of knowledge or just being a bit of a bellend. Put any comment in the context of who posted it and you can usually tell if it's a joke or not. Someone like Stephen isn't going to think 32+32 nonsense... then again, I saw one self-proclaimed Jaguar expert informing his less clued-in friends that "it's tricky bringing games to the Jaguar because you have to port the graphics to the GPU". Derp. :lol:

• Like 4

then again, I saw one self-proclaimed Jaguar expert informing his less clued-in friends that "it's tricky bringing games to the Jaguar because you have to port the graphics to the GPU". Derp. :lol:

That sounds just like a completely clueless fucking knob renowned Atari retrogaming journalist extraordinaire!

• Like 5

Yep, it's not always easy on forums to tell if someone is joking, showing a lack of knowledge or just being a bit of a bellend. Put any comment in the context of who posted it and you can usually tell if it's a joke or not. Someone like Stephen isn't going to think 32+32 nonsense... then again, I saw one self-proclaimed Jaguar expert informing his less clued-in friends that "it's tricky bringing games to the Jaguar because you have to port the graphics to the GPU". Derp. :lol:

Thanks. I was clearly joking - it's been the biggest argument starter for quite some time. I figured it was clear (and with the smiley) considering the thread that I was joking.

bellend

Hmmm... okay then, to Dictionary.com...

No results found for Bellend

Okay then. Fine. I love a challenge. Urban dictionary... Oh my. Okay. Got it. Sure wouldn't want fire coming from there. :grin:

BTW, whenever I come here, I always read the locked threads first. They're always so entertaining. Such anger over a beloved hobby is generally chuckle-worthy at least, and eye-rolly at most. :roll:

Cheers,

Smeg

• Like 6

Such anger over a beloved hobby

This is NOT a hobby. THIS is our life, our soul, without it, we are lost, in the dark room of our souls, awaiting for the devil to come by and pay us a beer.

But last time I asked him, he could only afford a Valstar, so I threw him away and bought for myself a pint of Guinness.