IGNORED

WM's Magical Game Factory: ProjectY for Mega Drive/Genesis

108 Stars

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

according to WM they are on indefinite hold. So basically we have you money and we can't be bothered to tell you when or if ever get your games. So screw off and stop asking. Basically was this was the context of the email when I asked.

Not quite what is being said at this time...

This is the latest from their FB page. But still a lot of this information is being taken with a grain of salt for now.

https://www.facebook.com/watermelongames/photos/a.411068988960784.95287.110283612372658/1618871864847151/?type=3&theater

For those not wishing to click on the link and look for themselves... here is the post that was made on 12-7-17:

"Yes, we are running. But not running away. 3 news coming :

1. We received your money one month ago. Took some extra painful time

2. We are very busy at manufacturing the game. Over 50 factories are involved and every single part are getting stacked in our warehouse for final assembly!

3. Game will be back on preorder very shortly, everyone will get notified by email when so.

As reminder, anyone not willing to wait and asking for refund will be refunded. Just be a little bit patient because our costumer support is quite overloaded with questions lately and paypal is major trouble to work with, we are switching to another service shortly. Thank you.

To investors, this is major update of great importance: Fonzie picked the "Armageddong" thing today. He said he would personally test every single pieces!"

Edited by -^Cro§Bow^-
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm also tired of waiting, but I'm sure the game will come out someday and will be pretty good........ the only reason I preorder this time was for the discount I had and the free manga coming with it. I should have just waited the game to be available.

I've waited almost 2 years before getting my copy of Pier Solar on Dreamcast, a game that I supported on kickstarter,I hope the wait won't be that long this time.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't worry, you won't have much luck after you pre order it either, lol.
Pre Orders were like a year ago.

STILLLL waiting. Some people invested 4 or so years ago apparently.
Were shipping in Jan/Feb... I had bought for Sept last year birthday present thinking all the delays were over, HA!

I’ve been trying to pre-order this game for years without any luck.

So this was posted 6 years ago and still nothing? Not surprised, these "give me money to make a retro game but it will just take us around 10 years or cancelled altogether" always go down in flames. Just more promises and delays. Being excited for a game this long is mental. Can't believe people actually pre-ordered this. It doesn't even look or sound fun. Just another generic beat-em-up that the Genesis is loaded with.

Edited by MarioX

To be fair all of this was essentially the same way with Pier Solar. I pre-ordered it and then forgot about it. I think 3 or 4 years later it shows up on my doorstep and I was like...OH YEAH! So I'm sure this will be the same way. I just hope I'm still into playing on the Genesis when that time comes. LOL

• 2 weeks later...

Quote from the update on Facebook

"Rest assured everyone involved has been working hard to solve all the issues and ensure a superior product. Our aim is to deliver the ultimate Mega Drive / SEGA Genesis game, in time for the system 30'th anniversary."

So I guess that puts it in September of this year... interesting..

No big deal for me to wait.

• Like 1

So I guess that puts it in September of this year... interesting..

Depends on which release they are talking about? Japan, US, and Europe all released on different dates with Europe not getting the system until 1990 originally so that would be the 30th at 2020. Just putting that out there...

• 3 weeks later...