IGNORED

I Hate U - All Gen Gamers Edition

Metal Jesus

http://youtu.be/RDGoSGu_kAo

Pete Dorr, Gamester81, Jason Heine & Metal Jesus from the All Gen Gamers podcast battle for gaming bragging rights while trying to avoid receiving the dreaded Trophy of Shame this week on I Hate U. Drunken Master Paul puts on his best monkey suit & cheap sunglasses to MC the event.

Enjoy the silliness!

• Like 1

I don't really hate anyone except for gamester81, and that's just because I don't like his superior-than-you attitude.

I'm surprised to read this honestly. Having spent a lot of time with John, both on the podcast, as well as personally talking to him on the phone and driving around Seattle hunting for video games... He is a very generous, laid-back and yet passionate guy who really cares about the online gaming community. Unless he has said something to you personally, I think you are misreading him. I consider him a good friend.

• Like 1

I apologize. Hate is too strong a word. I dont have anything against him personally.

To me, he just comes across as arrogant and superior - popular only because he has rare things. I've tried to contact him, but he's never responded. Watching his videos, he leaves out vital details in his reviews and it makes me sad considering the guy is sitting on a huge collection of stuff that he could talk about in detail, yet doesn't. I'm not perfect by any means but I always strive to do the best videos reviews I can while I feel like he just does unboxing videos and calls them "reviews".

Also, I found the podcast to become grating after a while. The "whale" joke was funny only the first time and every subsequent time it was brought up. I found more and more cause to just stop listening.

To be fair though, I haven't listened to the podcast in over a year. Maybe it's better now. I'll try again

I've tried to contact him, but he's never responded.

Fair enough... You might give the podcast a listen, as it's got a bit of a different vibe now. Also, something many people might not know about YouTube: After releasing a new video on friday morning, I get roughly 200~300 private emails over the weekend. These are not just comments, but direct emails from fans asking questions about the 130+ videos I now have...and I only have 12,000 subscribers (John has around 40,000 I think). I don't say that to brag...just to set the context of how much email we get. I have 917 emails in my YouTube inbox right now... I WISH I could respond to everybody... but you can imagine how tough it is.

I'm surprised to read this honestly. Having spent a lot of time with John, both on the podcast, as well as personally talking to him on the phone and driving around Seattle hunting for video games... He is a very generous, laid-back and yet passionate guy who really cares about the online gaming community. Unless he has said something to you personally, I think you are misreading him. I consider him a good friend.

I think everyone on the AGG crew seems like they're affable fellows.

Aside from his bad habit of referring to "arcade machines" as "arcades", I have nothing against gamester. :P