What flat rate box will fit the power glove? I have one I wanted to sell at one time, the smaller version I understand to be rarer, and I often wondered what box would be fit those damned poles for the TV without being just way to big.

One of the thinner Medium flat-rate boxes. The poles twist out of the sensor portions, so you can kind of fold them up a bit.

Most packages/orders were shipped Monday, so anyone who has bought something should receive them soon (if not already). The last package I still have, that someone has paid for, is going out tonight. :thumbsup:

hang in there, this is a, well, fiscally dry season but things will improve...

Thanks man! :)

Most packages/orders were shipped Monday, so anyone who has bought something should receive them soon (if not already). The last package I still have, that someone has paid for, is going out tonight. :thumbsup:

Thanks man! :)

I had to sell most of my shit recently. Not fun, but rent was paid and the cats were fed. The 3DS and Vita are still in production.

To those who are reading, Austin is a very ethical seller and a good guy.

• Like 3