IGNORED

Super Game Module now available for order

opcode

Oh, btw, once you guys receive the SGM, please post reviews. :D

Great news concerning the first batch of SGMs being sent out and the "good news" concerning the Opcode Club.

Seeing as the first run of SGMs is sold out and the second run that will be produced later this summer will probably sell out almost as quickly, have you given any consideration to making additional production runs in the future?

Great news concerning the first batch of SGMs being sent out and the "good news" concerning the Opcode Club.

Seeing as the first run of SGMs is sold out and the second run that will be produced later this summer will probably sell out almost as quickly, have you given any consideration to making additional production runs in the future?

Well, I have about 500 boxes and manuals, so I guess I could produce that many. Honestly I doubt we are even going to need more than that, and in fact I think it is going to take a while until the the 2nd run sells out (100 additional modules).

Anyone now if priority mail gets forwarded? I received my shipping notification, unfortunately it's going to my old address. Still Hoping that my Astrododge for CV make it's to my new address :(

S***! How could I ask address confirmation and send to the old address. I am pretty sure I updated your address, but perhaps Excel didn't save it. Anyways, in case something happens, I can send you another module.

I am terribly sorry.... :(

[EDIT]: BTW, yes, priority will be forwarded.

Edited by opcode

S***! How could I ask address confirmation and send to the old address. I am pretty sure I updated your address, but perhaps Excel didn't save it. Anyways, in case something happens, I can send you another module.

I am terribly sorry.... :(

I'll let you know as soon as I get it (them).

All the 1st Class, Priority, etc. should get forwarded...it's just the lower classes of mail that don't get forwarded.

Anyone now if priority mail gets forwarded? I received my shipping notification, unfortunately it's going to my old address. Still Hoping that my Astrododge for CV make it's to my new address :(

I'll let you know as soon as I get it (them).

Double s****! I didn't realize you had placed a second order.... :(

sigh.... at least I am going to ship the second module to the right address.... Really, really sorry for the mess..... :(

• Like 1

Attention passengers, this is the final boarding call for flight SGM01. All pre-orders should reply to my contact email immediately, as I will move on to the second group soon.

Dan Michaels

Jeffrey Rothkopf

Good Deal Games

Mark Mazure

Jon Provencher

Brian Arndt

Please contact me ASAP!

Thanks,

Eduardo

Also some news about the new nameplates. The new printer told us we can expect samples by the end of the week or early next week. They seems pretty confident they can produce a perfect plate, based of samples we provided (from the EM #1).

• Like 4

Guys, I am contacting people in groups of 10 or so a time. It is just impossible for me to ship more than 10 to 20 modules a day due to my daytime job. But don't worry, everybody is going to be contacted, it is just going to take a few days.

• Like 3

Guys, I am contacting people in groups of 10 or so a time. It is just impossible for me to ship more than 10 to 20 modules a day due to my daytime job. But don't worry, everybody is going to be contacted, it is just going to take a few days.

Okay, so you do the entire process of contacting and shipping in batches of 10 to 20. That explains why I haven't received any notification yet. :)