IGNORED

Super Game Module now available for order

opcode

Well that's the killer app for me. Hands down my favorite CV game, and I can't ever enjoy it like I did back then because of some drive or other not working. YAY!

Where the heck have you been Ax? This is old news already! :D

Not to say that I championed the "cause" to get the Buck Rogers Super Game ported to CV format, but I did bug PixelBoy with numerous posts in his threads as well as threatening a couple times to send a "Box of Crap" his way! :twisted:

Where the heck have you been Ax? This is old news already! :D

Not to say that I championed the "cause" to get the Buck Rogers Super Game ported to CV format, but I did bug PixelBoy with numerous posts in his threads as well as threatening a couple times to send a "Box of Crap" his way! :twisted:

Busy and not keeping up I guess. A few months back they said no way, and I was sad but accepted it.

So guess what was literally left on my doorstep as I am leaving for work?

If ever there was incentive to play hooky and call out sick, this would have been it.

Only had time to open up the box and take one of the SGMs out and marvel at the box and its design (my Wife would say more like "drool" than "marvel" but what does she know? Silly Wife...).

Glad I'm off tomorrow but it looks like that lawns not getting mowed till Tuesday...

I have 40 SGMs ready to ship tomorrow.So far I have contacted 140 of 180 pre-orders. Should contact the remaining 40 during this week. I apologize this is taking long, but I am doing the best I can with the available time I have.

Out of the 140 pre-orders I have contacted so far, 40 haven't replied yet. I try to contact those again once I have finished going through the whole list.

• Like 3

I apologize this is taking long, but I am doing the best I can with the available time I have.

We appreciate all your hard work, Eduardo. You have made and continue to make the Coleco homebrew scene a far better place. Slow progress, whether in development, manufacturing, or shipping, isn't going to change that. :)

Speaking of shipping, once it hit the post office, my SGM has been travelling like a rocket. It shipped from Massachutsetts on Friday, and it is scheduled to arrive at my place in Wyoming tomorrow. I'm going to have to order some more games for it! Right now, all I have is King's Valley.

• Like 1

I have 40 SGMs ready to ship tomorrow.So far I have contacted 140 of 180 pre-orders. Should contact the remaining 40 during this week. I apologize this is taking long, but I am doing the best I can with the available time I have.

Out of the 140 pre-orders I have contacted so far, 40 haven't replied yet. I try to contact those again once I have finished going through the whole list.

Hello Opcode,

I pre-orded and paid 2 SGM. Did you already send them ? I live in France. Sorry if you already wrote something about it.

Thank you

Scalpel

Yes, I could be better to have a secam version... so, if I understand, I have to wait more months :)

It's ok, I can wait.

Thanks!

Yeah I know Opcode had stated that he was going to manually change each one of those secam versions after he had shipped the others out. So since he is getting close to finishing I would say he is getting closer to working on yours and whoever else ordered one.

Yes, I could be better to have a secam version... so, if I understand, I have to wait more months :)

It's ok, I can wait.

Thanks!

Actually I haven't contacted you yet, as you are #165 in my list, and I haven't gotten there.

Edited by opcode

My SGM has arrived. I played a little King's Valley to test it, and it seems to be working great! Now I just need to get some more games for it...

I'll post what I think about the SGM in the proper thread when I get the chance to spend more time with it on different games. In the meantime though, I am extremely happy.

Hi Eduardo,

Just checking in, haven't been contacted yet for my 2 SGMs.

If you just haven't gotten to me yet, no problem, just making sure that I wasn't one of the 40 that you tried to contact that didn't get back to you.

Thanks,

Micky

I just wanted to say that my SGM arrived well packaged and looking fantastic. Thanks to Eduardo and all involved with making the project happen. One of two amazing homebrew hardware projects that I am waiting for this year. The SGM has definitely raised the bar on what can be done. Nothing but thumbs up here...

Busy and not keeping up I guess. A few months back they said no way, and I was sad but accepted it.

"Never say never!", I always say, especially with all the TREMEDOUS people that are involved in the ColecoVision and ADAM Homebrew Scene.

Now if something could be worked out with Derrick (AA name Else) to follow up with his ADAM SD Drive and get the ball rolling on mass producing it or at the very least get it into the hands of someone like AtariMax if he'd be willing to complete that endeavor.