IGNORED

Super Game Module now available for order

opcode

Anyone else still waiting for their first-run SGM(s) to show up? I got an email from Eduardo two weeks ago but otherwise have heard nothing and have nothing.

I need to know your name, please. Otherwise there is no way I can check.

For those who received my email in the past month and replied, I will be shipping all remaining SGMs this Monday. I have explained on another post why I wasn't able to ship that many SGMs in the past couple of weeks.

But those who haven't replied to my email yet, I will try another contact once I am done shipping the confirmed modules.

EDIT: Ok, I know who you are DoctorTom. Your SGM will ship this Monday.

Edited by opcode
  • Like 1

For those who received my email in the past month and replied, I will be shipping all remaining SGMs this Monday. I have explained on another post why I wasn't able to ship that many SGMs in the past couple of weeks.

But those who haven't replied to my email yet, I will try another contact once I am done shipping the confirmed modules.

Ya I can't wait!!!! Thanks Eduardo for the update :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I always note the AtariAge username of a customer in my customer records whenever it becomes known to me. That way, I can better serve those customers that contact me indirectly in AA forum threads, and I can also send them PMs as an alternate communication method if they're not replying to my e-mail. :)

Now for a hard question to answer: What's the status on those SGM nameplates? I figure you're still looking for another printer who can to the job, but my real question is this: Is there a date set in your mind where you will say "I give up, I'll just use the labels I have now"?

Now for a hard question to answer: What's the status on those SGM nameplates? I figure you're still looking for another printer who can to the job, but my real question is this: Is there a date set in your mind where you will say "I give up, I'll just use the labels I have now"?

I am still looking for a printer. As I mentioned somewhere, the one we found after the SGM was released was even worse.I won't give up, but on the other hand I cannot provide an estimate on when the new plate is going to happen, since I don't have even found a suitable printer yet.

This looks fantastic. I'm so disappointed I missed the opportunity to own this. Will you be offering more for sale? I'm curious to know the logic behind such a tiny run. You should fire up a kickstarter project to really raise some money to get more made, and reprint Pac Man! If ou were to do this, I'd be the first in line to donate. I only just got back into collecting and just can't express how sad I am to have missed this. Let us help you!! LOL

I'm sorry for my whining in the previous post but I just fount the thread about the second run and I'm sending money right now. I stil stand by my Kickstarter idea tho. :-)

First you didn't miss it if you look for the other thread of second run it will tell you how you can still order SGM. Also other threads explain why kickstarter really not perferred by Opcode and also probably not realistic.

Pac-man has been around forever and there is a huge number of them out there. It should not be hard to find one on ebay at some time for reasonable price as long as it is not a yellow cart which could be high priced.

For your pleasure though since he does not plan on creating anymore pac-man carts you will see in the pac-man thread toward the end that he has released the rom and you can download it and play it using Atari-max SD cart or on an emulator.

First you didn't miss it if you look for the other thread of second run it will tell you how you can still order SGM. Also other threads explain why kickstarter really not perferred by Opcode and also probably not realistic.

Pac-man has been around forever and there is a huge number of them out there. It should not be hard to find one on ebay at some time for reasonable price as long as it is not a yellow cart which could be high priced.

For your pleasure though since he does not plan on creating anymore pac-man carts you will see in the pac-man thread toward the end that he has released the rom and you can download it and play it using Atari-max SD cart or on an emulator.

Thanks for the info. As you can see here, I DID just find the other thread AND sent money. :-D

Even though I'm a member, I found the thread via Google so yeah...I jumped the gun a bit and started whining. I have actually been looking for the cart but can't find it going for anything less than about $200 on eBay, but the news about the ROM is great. I'll follow up on that as well. I would still be hard pressed to find a solid reason why a Kickstarter project wouldn't work for them, but I will go back and read the threads now. I'm interested to hear the logic on that.

Again, I just got super excited and let my fingers do the walking AND talking a little too quickly. But y'know, it happens. I just started collecting again and it's been a lot of fun. I'd just like to get a hold of the original carts like Pac-Man and Space Invaders, just to have them, you know? I'm sure you understand that as a collector.

Thanks again, man! I'll go start reading up.

Laterz!

- Bob, The Grey Haired Gamer