IGNORED

Super Game Module now available for order

opcode

I also sent an eMail to Eduardo on March 7th but unfortunately haven't received an answer too. Maybe he is very busy at the moment.

Note that Eduardo posted post #949 in this thread and disappeared again. He also sent me a private e-mail saying he was going to catch up with everything we had going on, but he didn't contact me again after that.

This goes to show you should never say you're out of the woods until you're actually out of the woods, or else you're going to jinx yourself. :P

I can imagine in my mind that Edwardo running around, frantically, restlessly trying to get everything done. Once the dust settles in his world, I will send him an email asking if I'm in the second Super Game Module run. I'm being patient as I can. :)

Not to stir the pot (I'd like to order one of the second run myself) but on a relatively close-knit community such as ours and the price of this expansion module what it is, having the main point of contact 'disappear' as some say is to me, not good at all. Of course, those who have ordered are going to get their products at some point but in my opinion he should at least send a PM to those still out in the cold explaning the situation. We all understand that life is life and difficulties arise; but to not touch base with your customers is not right. It doesn't make business sense, and if he needs some help I'm sure some of us here could potentially help out. Hopefully he reads these posts soon and drops an update.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Pot stirred...perhaps Eduardo should quit his regular job that supports his family to concentrate on getting the SGMs out...

And I believe Eduardo already explained that stuff was happening at work that would prevent him from being here much for awhile.

Not to stir the pot (I'd like to order one of the second run myself) but on a relatively close-knit community such as ours and the price of this expansion module what it is, having the main point of contact 'disappear' as some say is to me, not good at all. Of course, those who have ordered are going to get their products at some point but in my opinion he should at least send a PM to those still out in the cold explaning the situation. We all understand that life is life and difficulties arise; but to not touch base with your customers is not right. It doesn't make business sense, and if he needs some help I'm sure some of us here could potentially help out. Hopefully he reads these posts soon and drops an update.

I apologize for the long absence, as I explained before, I had a number of unforeseen challenges at my job, as well as personal issues. While I am sure nothing of that justify being away for almost 2 months, that is how things are.

In a more positive note, everybody who ordered the first run of the SGM is now being contacted again. In case you don't receive your email by the end of the night, please let me know.

I am also placing an order for the special SGM edge connector today, so we can start the manufacturing process for the second run.

• Like 10

I apologize for the long absence, as I explained before, I had a number of unforeseen challenges at my job, as well as personal issues. While I am sure nothing of that justify being away for almost 2 months, that is how things are.

In a more positive note, everybody who ordered the first run of the SGM is now being contacted again. In case you don't receive your email by the end of the night, please let me know.

I am also placing an order for the special SGM edge connector today, so we can start the manufacturing process for the second run.

Just let me know when you need more foam inserts produced...also, if I can lend you a hand in any way, I am happy to assist! :thumbsup:

• Like 2

I didn't receive an email, but I did order the first run of the SGM. I tried sending you a message, but your inbox appears to be full.

I bought 2 SGM (first run) and I didn't receive them yet. I know you have to do something special for the European version but I don't know if you did it and sent the SGM for Europe.

Please, let me know.

Please send me my SGM and my Yie-Ar Kung Fu.

I really need to see at first hand how sounds Mecha-8 with SGM :) also I want to play Yie-Ar Kung Fu (I'm not playing the ROM until I've the cartridge ;))

By the way, this morning I don't have received any e-mail from you.

Edited by nanochess

Ok, so it seems we have a communication problem here. Perhaps emails are getting blocked somewhere, or ending up in spam boxes.

Here is the full list of people I haven't heard from yet:

- Jon Provencher

- Katherine Miller

- Kris Kelley

- Cyril Denis

- Albert Yarusso

- George Rajdl

- Paul Cimino

- Micky Green

- Clemens Schiedel

- Krysta Dodd

- Sasha Cimermanis

- Xavier Russell

- Juris Purins

- Dan Schmitt

- Matthew Janeczek

- Daniel Raehl

- Michael D'Onofrio

- Brad Johnson

- Jonathan Scott

- Joe Santulli

Please guys, contact me ASAP.

Thanks!

Edited by opcode
  • Like 1

I see plenty of names completely unknown to me in the list above, which means I should be getting several new orders for SGM games next fall... :)

For the names that I do recognize, perhaps I could send them an e-mail, as a means of backup communication...

EDIT: I haven't heard from Xavier Russell in several months, and he hasn't logged onto AtariAge (as XavierGames) since last March.

EDIT 2: Some people (Albert Yarusso in particular) may try to contact you via AtariAge PM, Eduardo. You should make sure that your PM inbox isn't currently full. :)

• Like 2

Ok, so it seems we have a communication problem here. Perhaps emails are getting blocked somewhere, or ending up in spam boxes.

Here is the full list of people I haven't heard from yet:

- Albert Yarusso

- Joe Santulli

Really? Wouud have thought that their's would have been hand delivered! ;-)

I see plenty of names completely unknown to me in the list above, which means I should be getting several new orders for SGM games next fall... :)

They're only buying the SGM for Donkey Kong Arcade. :twisted:

ED: Damn wireless keyboard. :mad:

Edited by NIAD

I did get the email (assuming you're talking about the one from back in April) and just responded. :)

..Al

Is this the "e-mail" we're talking about? I did reply to that one but haven't gotten anything since. It was the one asking about the nameplate thing and the French SCART? I replied, and of course am not on the list, but wanted to be sure. :)