IGNORED

Super Game Module now available for order

opcode

Sorry if this has already been answered elsewhere - I don't have time to read this entire thread - but I have been trying for some time to contact Eduardo with no success. I had ordered 3 SGMs quite some time ago, and should have been part of the first run, yet I have not received any of them. I know I'm in the OpCode database because I got all the emails including the one asking if I wanted to wait for the nameplate or not (which I said yes, I did). After seeing here that they were released, I sent an email to Eduardo asking how long I'd have to wait to get all 3 with nameplates. I got no reply. I've previously communicated with Eduardo before with no problem, but recently I've emailed him in April, June, and July - basically once a month - and have still got no response.

If I still have to wait for the nameplates, then I guess I will just have to deal with that, but I'm really nervous that I am not getting any replies anymore from Eduardo. Also, I've been holding off on buying any SGM games because without the hardware, what's the point? I feel like I'm missing the opportunity to buy some of the limited run SGM games because of this. :sad: Now there is talk of another run but I was supposed to be in the first run and never got my units, so I'd really like to know what's happening.

My questions are: Does anyone who knows Eduardo know what is going on, if he's just unavailable, sick, out of the country, on vacation, etc.? Do any of you who were in run 1 who opted to wait for nameplates actually receive your SGM yet? Have any others from the first run still not received their SGM units or am I alone in this? Does anyone know when Eduardo is planning to finish shipping all of the units from the first run order (which I was definitely in, I ordered these in Oct 2012)? Eduardo, if you're reading this, did you get my emails, and can you please comment on the status of my order?

Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

Sorry if this has already been answered elsewhere - I don't have time to read this entire thread - but I have been trying for some time to contact Eduardo with no success. I had ordered 3 SGMs quite some time ago, and should have been part of the first run, yet I have not received any of them. I know I'm in the OpCode database because I got all the emails including the one asking if I wanted to wait for the nameplate or not (which I said yes, I did). After seeing here that they were released, I sent an email to Eduardo asking how long I'd have to wait to get all 3 with nameplates. I got no reply. I've previously communicated with Eduardo before with no problem, but recently I've emailed him in April, June, and July - basically once a month - and have still got no response.

If I still have to wait for the nameplates, then I guess I will just have to deal with that, but I'm really nervous that I am not getting any replies anymore from Eduardo. Also, I've been holding off on buying any SGM games because without the hardware, what's the point? I feel like I'm missing the opportunity to buy some of the limited run SGM games because of this. :sad: Now there is talk of another run but I was supposed to be in the first run and never got my units, so I'd really like to know what's happening.

My questions are: Does anyone who knows Eduardo know what is going on, if he's just unavailable, sick, out of the country, on vacation, etc.? Do any of you who were in run 1 who opted to wait for nameplates actually receive your SGM yet? Have any others from the first run still not received their SGM units or am I alone in this? Does anyone know when Eduardo is planning to finish shipping all of the units from the first run order (which I was definitely in, I ordered these in Oct 2012)? Eduardo, if you're reading this, did you get my emails, and can you please comment on the status of my order?

Any info would be helpful. Thanks.

You really should read through the last 2 or 3 pages in this thread and I am pretty sure you will get all your answers.

OK, I just read from page 37 on, and none of my questions are answered.

* I never got any emails from OpCode after the one asking about the nameplate.

* As Eduardo asked back in April on this very thread, I sent emails to opcode indicating I had not received my SGMs.

* Eduardo said he'd contacted everyone on the list since then, and anyone who had already ordered but not received an email should contact him again. I did.

* As I said above, I sent 3 emails: one in April, one in June, and one in July. I got no response to any of them.

* I see lots of talk about problems with labels, but this contradicts the statement that all first-run preorders had been mailed out. I was in the first run, and I did opt to wait for a label. So where does that put the status of my order? I saw nothing in the thread that answers my question here.

* My name was NOT in the list of people Eduardo posted that he had not been able to contact. So either he thought he HAD been able to contact me, even though he didn't, or somehow I got dropped off the list.

To be clear, I'm not upset, just concerned. Eduardo is a nice guy, I know he's busy (I've been in crunch mode myself the last 6 months), life happens, and if I have to wait longer so be it. It's just really scary to see phrases like 'all first-run orders have been mailed out' when you know you paid for 3 of them and you don't have any confirmation that your order has been processed. I'd ideally like to get a response from Eduardo but in case email is not working for whatever reason, I'm asking here in the forums because I know he will eventually read this thread, and I don't know of any other way to contact him. I've followed his instructions to the letter but I've never gotten any response after April so I don't know what else to do.

I am not sure how they did not answer your questions but maybe more people have replied on stuff and it is actually further back than I realize.

1. If you emailed him you would wait for the nameplate you got screwed because he still hasn't found a good nameplate and is not even close from last posts.

2. Eduardo was not around very long from his april checkin so it is possible he got your email and just never got around to sending those final SGMs yet that he told everyone he would send.

3. The only thing I can imagine is he must not really be getting your email for some reason or he checked out shortly after you sent that second email and hasn't gotten to it.

4. He has pretty much been gone all that time so not surprised he didn't answer you in june, july. When he checks out, he checks out, doesn't look at anything. I don't know why, just a fact of life.

5. He has never sent out the SGM's for people that wanted to wait for label, you would need to have someone chime in if they actually changed their mind and got theirs yet or are still waiting.

6. Unfortunately only Edwardo could answer this question either it is a good thing that you were not on the list and like I said he checked out pretty much close to the time he said he was going to ship those out or it is a bad thing and he doesn't have you on the radar and still has you waiting for better label.

Those are my opinions from following this thread religiously and all the other things he has sold in the past.

• Like 1

I think I've made a great mistake waiting for the better nameplate, because I forgot that I needed the Super Game Module for testing enhanced sound of Mecha-8.

Fortunately the beta testers have it and everything is right, but nothing replaces the first-hand test.

Anyway if DKA gets out this year, maybe I could get my SGM, my Yie-Ar Kung Fu and my DKA at the same time :D

I think I've made a great mistake waiting for the better nameplate, because I forgot that I needed the Super Game Module for testing enhanced sound of Mecha-8.

No worries, I didn't want the better nameplate and I still don't have mine. I assume it should be coming soon as I had in one of the early orders.

• Like 1

Well, thanks for the info, ColecoDan. It helps tremendously just knowing that people who were waiting for labels didn't get theirs, so I'm obviously not alone in this, and Eduardo probably has us on a separate list. That was not obvious from reading the thread, at least not to me - maybe I missed something. I had read most of it up until April but I've been in crunch mode for the last 6 months and haven't kept up with the thread. Looks like it just might be unlucky timing for me trying to communicate with Eduardo; if he's been gone that long he might not have caught up on email yet.

I think I'm going to consider just buying some SGM games on faith since I don't want to miss out. I'd still like to see Eduardo show up again in this thread though, just for some confirmation. I also want to make sure I get in on the orders for the Opcode-brand SGM games that I'm interested in as well, and I don't think he's even started accepting pre-orders for those yet, right?

• Like 1

Well, thanks for the info, ColecoDan. It helps tremendously just knowing that people who were waiting for labels didn't get theirs, so I'm obviously not alone in this, and Eduardo probably has us on a separate list. That was not obvious from reading the thread, at least not to me - maybe I missed something. I had read most of it up until April but I've been in crunch mode for the last 6 months and haven't kept up with the thread. Looks like it just might be unlucky timing for me trying to communicate with Eduardo; if he's been gone that long he might not have caught up on email yet.

I think I'm going to consider just buying some SGM games on faith since I don't want to miss out. I'd still like to see Eduardo show up again in this thread though, just for some confirmation. I also want to make sure I get in on the orders for the Opcode-brand SGM games that I'm interested in as well, and I don't think he's even started accepting pre-orders for those yet, right?

I would definately not miss out on SGM games as all the ones that have come out have been pretty cool. I guess there are no guarantees in life but I would be very surprised to not see all the SGMs shipped out eventually barring a mortal combat finish him scenario.

Mine arrived today!

I, for one, am glad you got it!

You video REVIEW games for crying out loud, so I was really mad you didn't get it when mine came months ago and (I didn't even have games to play on it yet).

It probably traveled to the International Space Station, then Australia via Brazil, time traveled to Pony Express, found by Dr Who who reset the timeline so it would be delivered.

What did you get to play so far? I have Zaxxon SG waiting for Donkey Kong.

I, for one, am glad you got it!

You video REVIEW games for crying out loud, so I was really mad you didn't get it when mine came months ago and (I didn't even have games to play on it yet).

It probably traveled to the International Space Station, then Australia via Brazil, time traveled to Pony Express, found by Dr Who who reset the timeline so it would be delivered.

What did you get to play so far? I have Zaxxon SG waiting for Donkey Kong.

I'm knee-deep in finishing off an upcoming book, but I may sneak in a few sessions of "King's Valley" and "Thexder" tonight, as those are (at present) the two SGM-powered games I have.

For all those who haven't received their SGM yet, I have a deal for you. Get everything that comes with the SGM, except for the SGM itself, for the low price of $18 US ($7 plus ~$11 shipping), via PayPal. Shipped pretty much worldwide.

This includes the styrofoam, instructions, Team Pixelboy sneak preview advertisement, and box (all in mint condition). It also includes the original generic "thank you" bag, the magazine box filler material, and the packaging box (which will be re-used). As mentioned, the SGM itself is not included.

Send a PM if you'd like it.

For all those who haven't received their SGM yet, I have a deal for you. Get everything that comes with the SGM, except for the SGM itself, for the low price of $18 US ($7 plus ~$11 shipping), via PayPal. Shipped pretty much worldwide.

This includes the styrofoam, instructions, Team Pixelboy sneak preview advertisement, and box (all in mint condition). It also includes the original generic "thank you" bag, the magazine box filler material, and the packaging box (which will be re-used). As mentioned, the SGM itself is not included.

Send a PM if you'd like it.

Some people already paid full price for their SGM, and they haven't received it yet. Do you think Eduardo will issue an 18$ (plus shipping) refund if they buy the packaging directly from you?

Hoping that there will be space for me to order one in the next run!

Is there going to be another run of SGMs? I missed the first one, but I'm interested if there will be another. Is anyone interested in selling one possibly? I have excellent ebay feedback which I could cross-reference : )

Is there going to be another run of SGMs? I missed the first one, but I'm interested if there will be another. Is anyone interested in selling one possibly? I have excellent ebay feedback which I could cross-reference : )

I know someone who is selling one but I dont know how much . He is taking offers

I placed my order for one of the second run sgm and paid via PayPal. my money has already cleared via PayPal. just curious about the timeframe for the second batch to be ready for production.

//kneehighspy

I am in the same boat. Several people from the first run haven't recieved their sgm's yet. No one has heard from opcode in over a month.

• Like 1