IGNORED

Super Game Module now available for order

opcode

Just wanted to update my status: I was waiting from the original batch of orders and also had some trouble getting in contact with Eduardo for a while BUT: got the SGM a week or two ago, and I am very impressed with it!

I opted to go ahead and get one with an "imperfect" label, and I can't see anything wrong with it at all. The whole package looks like something you would have bought for the CV "back in the day", and the Dragon's Lair game from Team Pixelboy is excellent.

Here's hoping this really catches on and there's much more to come!!

I did see an earlier post from him that he was putting 5 SGMs on eBay. why would he put them on eBay instead of sending them to customers? I supported the pandora handheld project early and it took me two years and another $150 to get my pandora only to see an upgraded version selling a year and a half later at the same price I paid for my now old version.

I respect the classic console supporting devs cause these are old consoles I grew up with as a teenager. so I will give the devs some slack, but it doesn't take but a few minutes to post an update no matter how busy you are, there is still some downtime.

I did see an earlier post from him that he was putting 5 SGMs on eBay. why would he put them on eBay instead of sending them to customers? I supported the pandora handheld project early and it took me two years and another $150 to get my pandora only to see an upgraded version selling a year and a half later at the same price I paid for my now old version.

I respect the classic console supporting devs cause these are old consoles I grew up with as a teenager. so I will give the devs some slack, but it doesn't take but a few minutes to post an update no matter how busy you are, there is still some downtime.

You actually got a pandora? I paid for one 10/04/2008 and haven't received a thing and they don't answer emails.

I did see an earlier post from him that he was putting 5 SGMs on eBay. why would he put them on eBay instead of sending them to customers?

The 5 SGMs to be put on eBay are in addition to all the regular orders. He's not auctionning off any SGMs that are destined to paying customers.

The 5 SGMs to be put on eBay are in addition to all the regular orders. He's not auctionning off any SGMs that are destined to paying customers.

I think he means that, simply, if there's five that are going on eBay, and a bunch of people are still waiting, why not send those five out to people that are waiting?

He talked about putting the 5 sgms on ebay before he disappeared. Which I assume meant he was going to ship everyone in group 1 that wanted their SGM and then the extras he had made to put on ebay he would do so at that time as well. But then he disappeared so of course both have not happened.

It was always in his plan and he had added those extra SGMs to the first order to put them on ebay and try to recoup some money that for some reason he didn't add to our bills to keep the money down. I think they were also a little different than the ones he made for us to hopefully get interest for people to buy them but not positive if that happened or not. Anyway, so that is why they wouldn't just be used for people that ordered the second group. They were already made specifically for that purpose.

Eduardo,

I have trying to reach you for the last month and a half, please message me regarding super module (my name was on that list you had).

Thanks again!

Eduardo is entirely MIA. I don't think he's replied to any e-mail in over a month. He sure hasn't replied to mine lately! So join the club! ;)

I got my SGM a week or so ago, but I confess I haven't been keeping up with SGM developments very well since I placed my order. I didn't order any of the "launch" games, so, are any SGM games available for purchase right now, and if so, where can I find them?

See my signature below. :)

EDIT: There's also Rollerball published by CollectorVision, but I don't know if they have any copies left.

I got my SGM a week or so ago, but I confess I haven't been keeping up with SGM developments very well since I placed my order. I didn't order any of the "launch" games, so, are any SGM games available for purchase right now, and if so, where can I find them?

http://teampixelboy.com/dragons_lair.php

http://teampixelboy.com/zaxxon_sg.php

http://teampixelboy.com/kings_valley.php

http://teampixelboy.com/thexder.php

;)

I'm sure I'm overlooking the obvious, but I've visited Pixelboy's site and I haven't been able to find any links to purchase the games.

I listed them above...these are all SGM titles currently available. They are labeled with an "SGM" next to their titles in the sidebar.

I listed them above...these are all SGM titles currently available. They are labeled with an "SGM" next to their titles in the sidebar.

Yes, but nowhere on those pages is there a "buy" button or anything similarly obvious.

Well, there's a link on the Team Pixelboy web site labelled "Contact Pixelboy". That might help... ;)

Well, that's intuitive... :)

Glad to know I'm not the only one. This will be my 14th year publishing a ski/snowboard newspaper and I sell all my advertising via email. If I have to call or see anyone I practically have a nervous breakdown. I probably lose sales that way, but to me it's just quicker and easier. I guess I just can't take rejection...reading it in an email is less harsh than someone saying "no" on the phone.

To be precise, I do all my business by e-mail. :)

Obviously we got their attention everytime we mention games like War Games, Spy Hunter and Tank War. :D

That's different, you and Pixel Boy don't live in the US. I'm pretty sure there will be black helicopter and NSA agent taking me away if I mention any of these phrase above.

That's different, you and Pixel Boy don't live in the US. I'm pretty sure there will be black helicopter and NSA agent taking me away if I mention any of these phrase above.

The irony of your joke is, the NSA was created to spy on other countries. It's only now that we're discovering, or at least confirming, they've done a good job spying on their fellow citizens as well.

Woops. Sorry I got this so far off track.

Let me try to get it back on track:

"Where's that Eduardo guy?"

Errr...no, we don't want to go down that track either. Better:

"I love my SGM! Can't wait to buy more games for it! When do I get to buy Rally-X?" :)