IGNORED

Super Game Module now available for order

opcode

You actually got a pandora? I paid for one 10/04/2008 and haven't received a thing and they don't answer emails.

yea it took almost 2 years and upgrading my order to get it quicker. I was a big fan of the project and was happy to support it. the only thing that kept me interested in waiting was evildragon, and Jacquelyn in sales. but after the faster and larger memory model was released so soon after I received mine, I've lost interest. I still enjoy mine, but after $500+, I'm done with supporting the pandora.

I never had issues with emails, Jacquelyn always replied back no matter how many times I emailed.

Hey does anyone have a spare Super Game Module I can purchase? I cant get ahold of Eduardo or anyone from OpCode. I was on the list and yet no one ever emailed me about when, where, or how to send a payment. If anyone has one for me to pruchase, email me at thunderbirdcobra@hotmail.com. Thanks Mark

There is a member named doctortom that was selling one not to long ago . He was taking offers I thought .

I sent him a pm. hopefully he has one. i dont understand why no one has heared from anyone at OpCodegames. No one there is even replying back to me and now im afraid to buy anything from them until someone there contacts me.

I hear you to be a little worried about the wait

But, no worries, as long as it takes, Eduardo won't scam ANYONE

He's an honest guy, just EXTREMELY BUSY sometimes

Hang in there. :)

Look, Eduardo is the real deal. As people have stated, he gets busy. Honestly I dont know how he even pulled this off for us.

If it makes you feel better, I waited 30 years for my SGM. When there were some delays and him going out of contact etc, i just figured I waited this long, whats a couple more months.

Be more concerned that things in his life are going ok than him scamming you.

Seems to me that he gives too much of himself and maybe that is part of the problem.

Cheers

• Like 1

i dont understand why no one has heared from anyone at OpCodegames. No one there is even replying back to me and now im afraid to buy anything from them until someone there contacts me.

Just an FYI its pretty much just Eduardo, don't know how much (if any) his wife is involved. So its not like a team of people or anything. Just giving you the info, not trying to justify anything.

But yeah, kinda strange he hasn't gotten back to anyone. Anybody try giving him a call?

Well, its effectively a hobby but he is just so hardcore that he actually makes an SGM and then is gracious enough to go to a lot of trouble to build a bunch for us and now life issues like you describe are more pressing for him at the moment I presume. And afaik, yes Opcode games is just Eduardo.

Hang in there is all I can offer.

Edited by kelman66

Eduardo always takes the summer off that's just what he does that's why he tried his best to make sure he contacted everyone before he left. If you haven't noticed this thread was started on Sep 27 last year so if I had to guess he will be back at the end of the month.

He's been known to take a month off every once in a while, but not an entire summer. He hasn't replied to any of my e-mails either.

I'm starting to think Eduardo lost his job, as this would explain such a long absence: Since he has a wife and two kids, he would have to control every dime until he gets back on his feet. That means no unecessary spending, such as shipping SGMs to customers. And since he could not ship anything, I believe he would rather stay away from the online community to avoid grief from people who have already paid for their SGMs and are still waiting.

But that's just a theory at this point, of course, I don't really know what's going on with him. :)

ColecoDan, on 11 Sept 2013 - 10:50 AM, said:

I think he was captured by aliens and they are probing him now :(

:lol: :lol: :lol: Aliens was how he was able to make the SGM! Getting probed is his sacrifice for all of us! People need to show some appreciation for all this man must go through just so we can play the best Colecovision games! Getting probed is not fun, he had a very rough time with the probing when he made Pacman Collection, I can't imagine the pain and amount of probing that is needed for the SGM!! :lol: :lol: :lol: If he comes back with red eyes, Coleco controllers coming out of every orifice, and maybe a couple of eproms implanted in his head, everyone will know what it really takes to make Colecovision games and hardware!

• Like 2

:lol: :lol: :lol: Aliens was how he was able to make the SGM! Getting probed is his sacrifice for all of us! People need to show some appreciation for all this man must go through just so we can play the best Colecovision games! Getting probed is not fun, he had a very rough time with the probing when he made Pacman Collection, I can't imagine the pain and amount of probing that is needed for the SGM!! :lol: :lol: :lol: If he comes back with red eyes, Coleco controllers coming out of every orifice, and maybe a couple of eproms implanted in his head, everyone will know what it really takes to make Colecovision games and hardware!

And.... This's the way homebrew stuff go

Ed will be back soon, we need to be patient

• Like 2

Guys, I am back!

The project I was working on at my job is finally over and I am now officially on vacations...

I am going out with my family next week, and once I am back on Friday I will resume all Opcode activities.

I greatly apologize for being away for so long, for not getting here to reply to messages or even emails. But I was under a lot of stress, really critical situation, and I had to keep my job, otherwise I would be out of the US, and with 2 little kids to feed.

Really anxious to get back though...

BTW, a few weeks ago I had the chance to ship some dozen modules for those who replied to my emails. I will keep shipping the few remaining 1st run SGM left once I am back.

And I will do my best to have 2nd run in time for Christmas.

• Like 17

Guys, I am back!

...BTW, a few weeks ago I had the chance to ship some dozen modules for those who replied to my emails. I will keep shipping the few remaining 1st run SGM left once I am back.

And I will do my best to have 2nd run in time for Christmas.

Eduardo,

Just let me know when you need more foam inserts for the second run. I am ready to produce them for you whenever you say the word. :thumbsup: