IGNORED

Super Game Module now available for order

opcode

Glad to see you back Eduardo; could we get an update on Donkey Kong Arcade?

I'm glad guys are getting their first round SGMs and I can understand you wanting to get to the second round (I'm sure you're still working on recouping what you laid out for this project) but I like many got interested in this for DKA.

So whats the status on it?

Guys, I am back!

The project I was working on at my job is finally over and I am now officially on vacations...

I am going out with my family next week, and once I am back on Friday I will resume all Opcode activities.

I greatly apologize for being away for so long, for not getting here to reply to messages or even emails. But I was under a lot of stress, really critical situation, and I had to keep my job, otherwise I would be out of the US, and with 2 little kids to feed.

Really anxious to get back though...

BTW, a few weeks ago I had the chance to ship some dozen modules for those who replied to my emails. I will keep shipping the few remaining 1st run SGM left once I am back.

And I will do my best to have 2nd run in time for Christmas.

Hello Eduardo,

It's not possible to send you a message...

I paid for 2 SGM there are a few months. I would like to know when I could receive them (scart version).

Thanks a lot for your answer.

I have two outstanding from the original order as well.

I decided to wait for the nameplate so I'm not complaining about not having them, but if the nameplate is ready, I wanna get my hands on this SGM!

I would just ask for them with the current name plate, as its very good as is.

• 2 weeks later...

Guys, I am back!

The project I was working on at my job is finally over and I am now officially on vacations...

I am going out with my family next week, and once I am back on Friday I will resume all Opcode activities.

I greatly apologize for being away for so long, for not getting here to reply to messages or even emails. But I was under a lot of stress, really critical situation, and I had to keep my job, otherwise I would be out of the US, and with 2 little kids to feed.

Really anxious to get back though...

BTW, a few weeks ago I had the chance to ship some dozen modules for those who replied to my emails. I will keep shipping the few remaining 1st run SGM left once I am back.

And I will do my best to have 2nd run in time for Christmas.

Hope all is well... Can't wait for 2nd run ...

First if you get to the end of the original topic entry for this thread you will see they are sold out.

There is a second run SGM thread a couple topics below this one. That one says to send money but I do not know the status of the second run to know if he reached his quota or not so I wouldn't just send money blindly. So you would be best to add a note to that topic that you are interested in one and then email him at his email address that it talks about in that topic and also let him know you want one.

Then unfortunately you have to wait. He has not been around for a long time. Possible work issues so you may have to wait a long time before he finally comes back and starts answering people.