IGNORED

Super Game Module now available for order

opcode

Does the bright light come from the glare from the shiny new nameplate that you waited for sooooo long? :-D

Actually, given everything that happened in Eduardo's life this past year, I think he gave up on fixing the nameplate issue and just went with the nameplates he had.

... or maybe not, I'm actually not sure. I'm looking at the nameplate on my SGM right now as I write this, and I really don't see anything wrong with it. So either the original nameplate was fine and Eduardo was just hallucinating, or he actually managed to get new nameplates printed. Well, I figure we'll know for sure eventually, right? :)

• Like 1

Actually, given everything that happened in Eduardo's life this past year, I think he gave up on fixing the nameplate issue and just went with the nameplates he had.

... or maybe not, I'm actually not sure. I'm looking at the nameplate on my SGM right now as I write this, and I really don't see anything wrong with it. So either the original nameplate was fine and Eduardo was just hallucinating, or he actually managed to get new nameplates printed. Well, I figure we'll know for sure eventually, right? :)

That would be great if Eduardo put that issue aside. Yes, this has been discussed among members here, and the consensus is exactly what you stated: The existing nameplates are just fine! When held up to the light and tilted at an angle, the "green hue" effect can be seen. If you don't see it at all, then you may have gotten a reprint!

• Like 1

That would be great if Eduardo put that issue aside. Yes, this has been discussed among members here, and the consensus is exactly what you stated: The existing nameplates are just fine! When held up to the light and tilted at an angle, the "green hue" effect can be seen. If you don't see it at all, then you may have gotten a reprint!

I had a look at the nameplate on my SGM again under sunlight, and the "green hue" is visible. It's not as visible under an artificial light source, so that's why I missed it the first time I checked. So it seems I have an "original" nameplate. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Great to read that there is some positive news.

I haven't paid for an SGM yet, because I haven't got a reply of my interest email to Eduardo, but I'm hoping to get on the list as soon as possible.

Still have a lot of SGM games I want to play :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am little worried about mine, I believe I paid for it in nov/dec 2012, still have not received any confirmation for this, despite many emails to Eduardo. Well I am sure there is a reason for this nad my fingers are crossed that I will receive it soon then. Can't wait :)

I also waited a long time, but Eduardo emailed me at 14th januari this year, and told me that the second batch will be shipped in april :) so glad that the SGM will come soon :)

• Like 3

I also waited a long time, but Eduardo emailed me at 14th januari this year, and told me that the second batch will be shipped in april :) so glad that the SGM will come soon :)

Great. But if this is all true, really Eduardo has no excuse not to drop in and let us know he's still committed to the folks on AtariAge who have supported him. It's extremely inconsiderate.

• Like 6

DoctorTom, I couldn't agree more. I didn't realize how many people actually Paid for their SGM and did Not receive it yet.. That's unbelievable, no excuse for leaving customers hanging like that. . I would personally be pretty pissed if I was in there shoes and I can't afford to just have money floating around out there like that. I hope he bounces back and things get back to normal there.

Great. But if this is all true, really Eduardo has no excuse not to drop in and let us know he's still committed to the folks on AtariAge who have supported him. It's extremely inconsiderate.

I ordered from the first run as well. Initially, I opted to wait for the nameplate snafu he was encountering (don't know if that's still ongoing). When I first heard that people on here were getting their units; I emailed him and told him to bypass the nameplate issue and send me a unit - I received no reply. Again, I emailed him again, stating the latter, and nothing.

From this thread, I understand he's having life issues. I am and still continue to support the guy by purchasing his products. BUT, not to receive any emails from him about my current order and apparently other users onhere are... irritating none the less.

Eduardo, if you're reading this, please contact me via pm or email - I just wanna to able to play the damn thing.... :/