IGNORED

Super Game Module now available for order

opcode

Being here is most certainly NOT all that matters. Getting everyone who paid for their SGMs is most of what matters.

I'm glad he's here and I hope he follows through on everything he's saying.

I stated that numerous times before if you've read my earlier posts.. that I hope in the end people who paid months ago will get their SGM's,, that's what matters.. Of course it does!

He's here and seems to be taking care of business.. from what I can see so far.

With that being said, I'll let him speak for himself. I'm just observing what I've seen so far, stated my opinions and have nothing else to say at this point. I'm just trying to be positive, be optimistic and am not going to Assume things, we all what happens there when you assume ;) Time will tell though... Carry on. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

7800 XM isn't out yet, and people paid for that like years ago... Not trying to say I am not guilt, just that it could be a lot worse... Anyways, shipping a bunch of SGMs tomorrow. Then I will start contacting those who chose to wait for the new nameplates. I still hope to get those nameplates 100% right eventually, but for now modules will ship with the existing nameplates... And I haven't forgotten about those catalog either...

Please don't assume you know what I've been through or what I'm feeling now. I find that as insulting as being called an ass-kisser

Here, have some tissues. Actually, forget it. No tissues for you!

Could it possibly be that this thread isn't 'just about you', so apply some of those hard-won social skills you have and realize that he's not talking about 'you' directly, 'your Highness'. Plenty of people are pissed, so if you're not one of them, don't worry, we know. Your patience has been noted, somewhere. If you're insulted, please...have some tissues. Oh wait, I already forgot: no tissues for you!

7800 XM isn't out yet, and people paid for that like years ago... Not trying to say I am not guilt, just that it could be a lot worse... Anyways, shipping a bunch of SGMs tomorrow. Then I will start contacting those who chose to wait for the new nameplates. I still hope to get those nameplates 100% right eventually, but for now modules will ship with the existing nameplates... And I haven't forgotten about those catalog either...

Why on earth do you think bringing up someone else's bad behavior makes you look good. If you had an once of humility you would have came back humble and gave your outstanding customers a sincere and honest reason for your absence. Instead you came back the same arrogant guy you have always been...if not worse.

• Like 1

Why on earth do you think bringing up someone else's bad behavior makes you look good. If you had an once of humility you would have came back humble and gave your outstanding customers a sincere and honest reason for your absence. Instead you came back the same arrogant guy you have always been...if not worse.

lol... nice try.... :P

...'your Highness'...

Please. Call me FujiSkunk. We're all friends here, so there is no need for formalities.

Could it possibly be that this thread isn't 'just about you', so apply some of those hard-won social skills you have and realize that he's not talking about 'you' directly

Of course this thread isn't about me, but alas, whenever I post, in this thread or any other thread, I can only speak for myself. And speaking for myself, not only as someone who was directly involved in that line of conversation but also as someone who has skin in the Super Game Module game, I take issue with the statement that anyone who might suggest Eduardo is now trying to make good has "been taken for a ride" and is "in denial." I suggest it is entirely possible one can acknowledge this has not been a good deal and that it is fair to look upon anything Eduardo does at this point with a healthy dose of scepticism, but at the same time give him enough room to make good on his promises before resorting to hostilities. Barring that, perhaps at the very least we could refrain from dismissing others as being in denial or kissing someone's ass simply because they may (or may not) have a different opinion of the events.

But again, I speak only for me.

If you're insulted, please...have some tissues.

Thank you, but I have my own.

• Like 6

This thread needs more Intellivision. :)

Nope...

Bacon !!!!!!

(hows that for being more intellivision)

Close, but no cigar...

I though it was Intelligent Vision

Try again young grasshopper...

What this thread needs is some SHATNER!!!!!

post-29022-0-53006500-1395375723_thumb.jpg

:P

• Like 7

Here is a full list of people who never replied to my emails:

- Jon Provencher

- Cyril DENIS

- Albert Yarusso

- Krysta Dodd

- Xavier Russell

- Juris Purins

- Matthew Janeczek

- Jonathan Scott

In case you see your name here, please contact me...

I have contacted Cyril , i think he will contact you soon.

Here is a full list of people who never replied to my emails:

- Jon Provencher

- Cyril DENIS

- Albert Yarusso

- Krysta Dodd

- Xavier Russell

- Juris Purins

- Matthew Janeczek

- Jonathan Scott

In case you see your name here, please contact me...

Hello Eduardo I sent you a reply to your email last night and I have sent you several replies in the past as well. Please make sure that I receive 2 First Run SGMs thanks ! :D.

Why assume that everyone here knows about the 7800 XM or anything about it. I know nothing other than the name. Why even bring that up? It changes nothing here.

Why assume that everyone here knows about the 7800 XM or anything about it. I know nothing other than the name. Why even bring that up? It changes nothing here.

Did a number of people pay for their XM (whatever that is, I barely know anything about it myself) and still haven't gotten what they paid for? That's the point I believe Eduardo was trying to make.