IGNORED

Super Game Module now available for order

opcode

HELLO Opcode

I paid in October 2012 for a sgm (first run)

I confirmed by email that I wanted to wait SGM compatible with the French version of colecovision.

I hoped then receive the sgm soon? as rev F is now compatible.

thank you in advance for a reply,

Fab2053

Rev F is not ready yet, as far as I know. So you will likely have to wait until next summer.

Thanks. You will. I had a busy day yesterday, but ready to ship some more SGMs today. BTW, cases for the 2nd run arrived yesterday...

Hi Eduardo, I sent you a payment for the second run of the Super Game Module,

I sure you are busy but all I need is just an email confirmation that you acknowledge my order.

So when you can please confirm my order with an email, thanks

I'd like to order one for my father, he's the person that got me into ColecoVision in the first place back I was a kid. It would be an awesome present, along with a modded console I'm making for him and an Atarimax cart.

Let me know if it's still possible to preorder and when I get the "ok" to pay, I'll shall do so promptly. Thanks!

• Like 1

Hi Eduardo, I have just sent you a PayPal payment of $190 USD for an order for 2 SGMs (to Canada) according to the ordering instructions on http://www.opcodegames.com/ and http://atariage.com/forums/topic/211340-super-game-module-second-run/
Thank you; please send me a confirmation email upon receipt of this payment.

That's strange, the forum put the two links together for some reason.

link 1: www.opcodegames.com

link 2: http://atariage.com/forums/topic/211340-super-game-module-second-run/

That's better (these links work in this post #1868) Thanks! :)

Edited by gamer1867

I have come to this topic quite a few times over the course of the last year, as many may have read, with my own feelings on the SGM situation. I'm not here to rehash but to say thank you to Eduardo for coming through where he said he would. I received my SGM in the mail today (sorry, never could figure out how to post a pic. The "image" tab does nothing when I paste my url in) and am super exited to finally start trying it out...after I get some games for it, lol. Thanks Eduardo.

Edited by Words iManifest