IGNORED

Super Game Module now available for order

opcode

Any chance we could see a preview of the new silver boxes?

Ok, no need for panic, I am still around. Finishing some third-party work. I am a little behind schedule, but things are still moving along. In fact I have big plans for next year, new wife happens to be a classic gamer, she will be helping me to give Opcode a big push. So the SGM 2nd run is coming, DKA is coming, Zanac, Penguin Adventure... Please stay tuned.

Ok, no need for panic, I am still around. Finishing some third-party work. I am a little behind schedule, but things are still moving along. In fact I have big plans for next year, new wife happens to be a classic gamer, she will be helping me to give Opcode a big push. So the SGM 2nd run is coming, DKA is coming, Zanac, Penguin Adventure... Please stay tuned.

Please please please send out those "final 20" of the first run! I have a boatload of SGM games I can't play!

:)

• Like 1

What happened to Knightmare being shipped this year for sure ?

Which date will the SGM 2nd run ship?

• 2 weeks later...

After a year, you said they will be ready by June/July and then, November. I know it's a lot to do but it's now the first week of December and after nearly two years, they STILL haven't shipped. Seriously, what date will you ship them?

Eduardo said: "I have big plans for next year... Please stay tuned."

So the beginning of 2015 will be a good bet.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Eduardo if you plan on doing another run please put me down for one.

in the others sgm tread ed said

UPDATE: Two quick things:

- opcodegames.com is offline. Don't worry, I am not going anywhere, it is just temporary. My current webhost forced me to change plan, and I have decided to take the opportunity to transfer my domain to the same host, easier to manage. opcodegames.com should be back online in a few days.

- For those who still want to pre-order the SGM, I will be placing an order for the modules later this month, so take the chance and place your order. Not sure when a 3rd run will happen, if ever.

• 1 month later...

holy crap , i want one O_O

where do i sign !

You mean, where do you pay ;) .

More like what you must pay if you want one of these bad boys:

Your soul

Your spouse's soul

Your firstborn

The remaining years on your lifespan

Every other video game related item in your collection. Yes, even those McDonald's SEGA games from a few years back. Everything.

You get the gist...

in the others sgm tread ed said

UPDATE: Two quick things:

- opcodegames.com is offline. Don't worry, I am not going anywhere, it is just temporary. My current webhost forced me to change plan, and I have decided to take the opportunity to transfer my domain to the same host, easier to manage. opcodegames.com should be back online in a few days.

- For those who still want to pre-order the SGM, I will be placing an order for the modules later this month, so take the chance and place your order. Not sure when a 3rd run will happen, if ever.

Hmmmm...... the site http://www.opcodegames.com/ is working :)

Edit: woops, I didn't saw the date of your post :D

• 1 month later...