IGNORED

HSC Season #3 - Game #9 BurgerTime!

cparsley

It's time to flip some burgers... Chef Peter Pepper needs you help getting those burgers made while avoiding the hot dogs, eggs and pickles (level 5 on), from catching your poor chef. He does have a collection of peppers to help, but it's your call if dinner gets served, or the chef gets served up himself...

Game scores will be accepted until Sunday October 14th, 2012 @ 10:30am Eastern.

GAME LEVEL to be played: Top Speed (use disc or the ENTER button to start the game)

INTV BONUS WHISTLE GOING OFF -- BONUSES AVAILABLE IN THIS GAME

• It's Not over until it's OVER!!! - If you thought you'd never get back the game, now's your chance for a one time MAJOR shot of points to your score. How does it work you might ask? Here we go:

Simply put, beat someone who is currently higher ranked in the season rankings in the HSC. The prize for doing so, you might ask??? You will receive a bonus of 50% of the difference between your and their scores (this is in addition to normal scoring for the game) NOTE: ONLY ONE BONUS available per player (the highest will be used to determine bonus ONLY).
  • Slam the DOOR SHUT!!! (Only available to the leader of the HSC) - If the Current Leaderboard leader of the HSC wins this game, he/she receives a 50pt bonus, effectively slamming the door shut for the current season.

AKA, the GAME IS ON!!!

Current Scores: * FINAL - Bonus Pending *

post-25689-0-29203700-1350265904_thumb.jpg

Leaderboard * As of eight games played *

1. JacobZu7 - 62
  2. Patbb - 49
  3. jblenkle - 38
  4. cparsley - 31
  5. roadrunner - 30
  6. INTVDude - 21
  7. skosh - 18
  8. RangerG - 18
  9. scalpel - 16
  10. Liduario - 11
  11. Rick Reynolds - 10
  12. DZ-Jay - 10
  13. cmart604 - 6
  14. WispFollower - 6
  15. zylon - 3
  16. gezkc - 2
  17. thegoldenband - 2
  18. JasonlikesINTV - 1
  19. 1980gamer - 1
  20. BillyHW - 1
  21. Mangia-Boy - 1

Edited by cparsley

YAY i beat my personal best for the fastest speed. And i feel i could of done better. I had about 4 peppers and maybe 4-6 lives when i flipped it twice and got to level 15 but i panicked and blew it. When you get to level 15 the pickles go erratic and don't have a pattern at all.

post-25251-0-37916000-1349120531_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

YAY i beat my personal best for the fastest speed. And i feel i could of done better. I had about 4 peppers and maybe 4-6 lives when i flipped it twice and got to level 15 but i panicked and blew it. When you get to level 15 the pickles go erratic and don't have a pattern at all.

post-25251-0-37916000-1349120531_thumb.jpg

Congrats! :thumbsup:

I have a long way until I can make such scores.

I like burgertime, lock and chase and pac-man games but they're tough to me.

I don't have this in the bag just yet. Last time this game was up cparsley beat me with a score just a little over 200,000 so i may have to play some more later. lol

With the fear of competition on my heels i played again and did even better. Still couldn't reach the 200,000 mark though. I think i'd need a perfect game with no mistakes to reach 200,000.

I recorded a video of this playthrough that i will be uploading a little later and i'll post it here if anybody wants to watch it.

post-25251-0-69097600-1349133156_thumb.jpg

With the fear of competition on my heels i played again and did even better. Still couldn't reach the 200,000 mark though. I think i'd need a perfect game with no mistakes to reach 200,000.

I recorded a video of this playthrough that i will be uploading a little later and i'll post it here if anybody wants to watch it.

Who??? Little old me???

What is that level 19?

Here it is. i did make quite a few costly mistakes especially in the points department. It's funny when i watch it back and i wonder why i did this or why i went this way instead of that way. It's so much different when your playing and your nerves are rattled. And when you watch it back your all calm systematically planning your route. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkz0KAViUvY

not bad, not bad. I'll try to shake off some rust and get a quick 300k up there tonight. hadn't played in a few years after my TG 400k until playing at the Intellivision Prod table at CGE (plenty of rust and mental errors only getting to about 220k). I'm glad I finally noticed it in time when it made it around HSC again :)

gavv

Then you'll love Christmas Carol, and its easy on the thumbs :)

Edited by DZ-Jay
  • Like 2

not bad, not bad. I'll try to shake off some rust and get a quick 300k up there tonight. hadn't played in a few years after my TG 400k until playing at the Intellivision Prod table at CGE (plenty of rust and mental errors only getting to about 220k). I'm glad I finally noticed it in time when it made it around HSC again :)

gavv

I would love to see a video of such a high score. And on a side note i'd love to see videos on other high scores, like ones here or other twin galaxy record breaking scores. :thumbsup:

I would love to see a video of such a high score. And on a side note i'd love to see videos on other high scores, like ones here or other twin galaxy record breaking scores. :thumbsup:

pretty much all my old score videos either tape or tape->dvd that were sent to TG were my only copies (only my Inty and CV burgertime vids might've been mildly interesting, maybe some roc n rope or 2600 indy 500 maybe). I'll try and record a ustream of it and see how it goes.

gavv

• Like 1

I did a little better this time, i could only get to level 16 this time but i got more points.

This may be my last attempt. I am Burgertimed out and my nerves are shot. lol

post-25251-0-39298900-1349208788_thumb.jpg

Well done. That is a great score. Do you mean last attempt today or last attempt for this hsc game?

• Like 1