IGNORED

Looking To Buy Loose NES Games

Phillyman

Hello All-

I grew up with an NES, I probably got it around 1990 or so. I would have been 11 years old at the time, so I was only able to get new games on Christmas and my birthday (7/31). As such I missed out on a great many titles, and by the time I was working, my money was going towards SNES, N64 and PS1 games. Now I want to relive the past, so I am on the hunt for NES games.

What I own

http://www.rfgeneration.com/cgi-bin/collection.pl?name=Phillyman&action=&results=&find images=&folder=Collection&console=|027|&type=

I am not looking for anything rare or mint. I just need the cartridges. However I do have a few things I would like to avoid while collecting.

No writing on the games

No torn labels, or faded ones

No stains

No dirty games

No cart damage (engraving, deep grooves)

Just to people an idea of cartridge condition, Here is a link to the last 12 auctions I won (with pics of each game)

http://www.retromags.com/...7921-july-2012-purchases/

At the moment I am looking for anything that I do not already own. Would like to find people who have at least 10 games to sell me. Anything from Othello to Barbie, doesn't really matter. Probably sticking to the official NES games, and only the USA releases for now. Would also like to stay away from the popular titles and collect the crap games first.

Hit me up via PM with a list of your games, and a price for them. If you can send a picture of the fronts and backs of the carts, that would also help.

Thanks

Phillyman