IGNORED

Buck Rogers Adam to Cartridge Conversion Poll

segagamer99

Buck Rogers Adam Cartridge Conversion?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Do you guys think that there should be a conversion of Buck Rogers from the Adam for cartridge?

• Yes! That would be fun! Extra stages!
    • Nope, the regular is good enough(or not).
    • I would rather like a conversion of Zoom 909(SG-1000)

• Please sign in to vote in this poll.

I don't know never really played buck rogers but since it already exists I would prefer to see new things that I never though I could get on a colecovision. Like having Lock 'n chase or hopefully some day Utopia that I used to play a lot on intellivision and would love to play them now on colecovision. Yeah it would be nice to have some of the extras that the adam versions added but not if it is going to take time away from doing something new and exciting.

Of course if it was produced that doesn't mean I wouldn't buy it ;)

Just so everyone knows, I asked Mystery Man if he would (theoretically) be willing to do the conversion of Buck Rogers Super Game to cartridge format, and he told me he's not interested. So someone else will have to step forward and do it, if it's ever to become reality.

Just so everyone knows, I asked Mystery Man if he would (theoretically) be willing to do the conversion of Buck Rogers Super Game to cartridge format, and he told me he's not interested. So someone else will have to step forward and do it, if it's ever to become reality.

No problem.....

Just ask the "Mystery Man" to do Super Smurf game then ;)