segagamer99

Buck Rogers Adam to Cartridge Conversion Poll

Buck Rogers Adam Cartridge Conversion?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Do you guys think that there should be a conversion of Buck Rogers from the Adam for cartridge?

• Yes! That would be fun! Extra stages!
    • Nope, the regular is good enough(or not).
    • I would rather like a conversion of Zoom 909(SG-1000)

What do you guys think? I have not played the original, but I love the SG-1000 version, and having not only the pylons but extra stages from the Adam version would be fun! Zaxxon Super Game is being converted, and this game should too.

BTW I'm new to the forums.

I assume you mean using the SGM or would it be an ADAM release only?

Pretty sure he means a MegaCart release that would require the SGM when played on the CV and would work on an ADAM without the SGM like the upcoming Zaxxon SuperGame and Dragon's Lair releases by Team PixelBoy.

I don't know never really played buck rogers but since it already exists I would prefer to see new things that I never though I could get on a colecovision. Like having Lock 'n chase or hopefully some day Utopia that I used to play a lot on intellivision and would love to play them now on colecovision. Yeah it would be nice to have some of the extras that the adam versions added but not if it is going to take time away from doing something new and exciting.

Of course if it was produced that doesn't mean I wouldn't buy it ;)

Just so everyone knows, I asked Mystery Man if he would (theoretically) be willing to do the conversion of Buck Rogers Super Game to cartridge format, and he told me he's not interested. So someone else will have to step forward and do it, if it's ever to become reality.

Just so everyone knows, I asked Mystery Man if he would (theoretically) be willing to do the conversion of Buck Rogers Super Game to cartridge format, and he told me he's not interested. So someone else will have to step forward and do it, if it's ever to become reality.

No problem.....

Just ask the "Mystery Man" to do Super Smurf game then ;)

No problem.....

Just ask the "Mystery Man" to do Super Smurf game then ;)

Super Smurf is your project, first and foremost, J-F. ;)

Right, but I really must have you to design the levels ;)

You are the only one who can do it right

Oh sure, that much I can do. But it's still your project, and you're gonna have to find a programmer for it.

Oh sure, that much I can do. But it's still your project, and you're gonna have to find a programmer for it.

You make the magic, and it will be programmed

Simple as that! :)

Trust me, you can't imagine how much I like the old school Smurfs ;)

Smurf the Superegame was never released on the Adam computer. Did someone locate a completed unreleased original?

Nope.

Smurf the Superegame was never released on the Adam computer. Did someone locate a completed unreleased original?

All I know about Super Smurf was that it was going to include extra levels. The only one I know they were going to add were snowy mountains

Snowy mountain and also a field of flowers and a river

There was an Atari 2600 version with these stages. Maybe Super Smurf was going to combine both versions!

There are some good levels in Buck Rogers, but the enemies look like pasted over the game, too easy, just moving left/right and shooting so fast as you can. I really expected more from this game.

I personally love this game and would be all over getting it in cartridge format! I really hope someone does release it!