IGNORED

Super Mario All-Stars SNES

OK.. how do I star this dumb game.. I have the Super Mario All-Stars screen playing music over and over.. no buttons are working to do anything.. multiple controllers and I've tried 2 carts.

I also have no problem with Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country or Super Mario Kart...

WTH.... I'm getting PISSED!!

You need to download the latest software updates, then re-sync your games with your console via your Nintendo Network Friend Code.

Also, to advance past the title screen on All-Stars, you press the start button. If that isn't working it is either:

-Dirty cartridge

-Busted controller

Edited by MagitekAngel
  • Like 1

software updates on an SNES?

Tried 3 controllers and 2 cartridges so far

You need to download the latest software updates, then re-sync your games with your console via your Nintendo Network Friend Code.

Also, to advance past the title screen on All-Stars, you press the start button. If that isn't working it is either:

-Dirty cartridge

-Busted controller

Is the start button used so rarely on the SNES that you never noticed this before? I don't play the console a lot, but I have certainly played it a lot in the past, and if would seem to me you would notice that pretty fast. Is there something different about this game that is some how more picky?

I drink a special Tea which allows me to start games with my mind. I am also able to control small animals and levitate for a short period.

I would pay anything for that tea. I'm just saying, being able to control small animals alone would be so amazing. I would never work again. I would have house cats robbing banks for me full time.

• Like 1

What kind of herbal tea is this? And what dealer store can I get this stuff?

Well, one of the main ingredients is sloth semen, it has to be fresh so you will need to purchase a live sloth to milk. If you make it that far I'll tell you the rest of the process ;) I'll give you a heads up though, the Sloth jizz is the easy part....

• Like 1

Well, one of the main ingredients is sloth semen, it has to be fresh so you will need to purchase a live sloth to milk. If you make it that far I'll tell you the rest of the process ;) I'll give you a heads up though, the Sloth jizz is the easy part....

Dang, I can't find a sloth anywhere around here! Would a homeless guy work? We got lots of em around, they're kinda slothy!

:-D

Dang, I can't find a sloth anywhere around here! Would a homeless guy work? We got lots of em around, they're kinda slothy!

:-D

No, unfortunately it must be a sloth :(

Here is a tip though...

You can mix the other needed ingredients in a jar and then go to a zoo that has a sloth display. You then extract the sloth semen while it is hanging in the tree (shown in pic provided). To avoid spillage it is recommended to extract it directly in your mouth, then immediately drink the contents of the jar and you will be ready to go!

post-9102-0-49333200-1349286301_thumb.jpg

Never play Super Mario's on SNES, just my NES.. LOL so I can honestly say when I was going to sell the Super Mario All-Stars cart it was my first experience with it.

An no.. never had to use Start with Donkey Kong Country or other carts I have.. I'm mostly Coleco/Intellivision/7800 and very few after that.