IGNORED

silver grey Hangman CIB only $12.99 at Kay Bee Toys

Zwackery

Grey boxed Pac-Man is on my list, but it is indeed an elusive creature. (I'm still also looking for Backgammon, Blackjack, Bowling, Maze Craze, and Surround in the grey boxes.) I added the grey Hangman to my searches quite awhile ago, probably back in 2005. This is such a funky, and unique variant that it really piqued my interest. I know it is rather rare, but I'm not sure what value to ascribe to it, but anyhow I had a pretty decent snipe come in at the end just in case.

I also noticed the one scanned at atarimania also has a $12.99 Kay Bee sticker, so they appear to be at least one source for grey Hangman here in the US. Man, I miss that store! I should have bought everything back in the day when they were liquidating stock.

That's a good point. I see KMart discounting many PS2 and 3 games along with Xbox. I can't remember which music store (my mind is mush right now), but I was getting PS1 games for a buck or less brand new sealed. I always like buying stuff at real discounts because down the road, you'll be able to make a profit. Everything is cyclical.

Phil