IGNORED

SOLD! - Limited run of Probe 2000 Replica Boxes

phattyboombatty

ALL GONE! Another run to take place soon. Thanks everyone!!

Hello Marketplace!

I have here a VERY limited run of Probe 2000 Authentic Replica boxes for the Colecovision enthusiasts—12 to be exact! These boxes are made of shimmering silver foil board and machine cut. Manuals are printed on high-quality glossy paper, cut, stapled, and folded by me.

Below are some preview pics.

To the first one dozen AA'ers that will shoot me a PM go the spoils. But do not fret if you get left out this time. I'm planning on doing another run, but I can't promise when. Things are busy for me nowadays, so I try to squeeze in what I can for the love of the hobby. The full package requires a bit of an arduous process to make, and materials (including the foil board) are not cheap, so for each of these I'm charging $24 which includes the box, manual, warranty card, and shipping.

Salud!

(oh, and there's a sneak preview in there of some of the other P2K boxes soon to come!)

post-28334-0-35562400-1349314982_thumb.jpg

post-28334-0-10116700-1349314995_thumb.jpg

post-28334-0-66358000-1349315007_thumb.jpg

post-28334-0-64481500-1349315009_thumb.jpg

post-28334-0-79753900-1349315011_thumb.jpg

post-28334-0-14400100-1349891706_thumb.jpg

Edited by phattyboombatty

son of a ****

I never look in here anymore, You need to put a link in the colecovision forum.

Sorry about that Dan! Normally I would have, but I only had about a dozen boxes this time and sales went quick. I plan on doing another run, just not sure how long it will take. As long as there's interest, I'll work on stocking some more boxes.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Okay, wow. Just noticed this was bumped several times now. These boxes are difficult to make, but I had planned on making a bunch for CGE. Still working on clearing out my collectables first, so that I can have space on my workbench!

Reminder that I had PMd you to get on your list to make these. Hopefully I am still on that list? Especially since I am one of the few who actually has the 2 games to put in these boxes. :)

Reminder that I had PMd you to get on your list to make these. Hopefully I am still on that list? Especially since I am one of the few who actually has the 2 games to put in these boxes. :)

Yep Dan, you're on the list! I'll probably start listing people here in the first post when I get my shop going again.

• Like 1