IGNORED

Price/Interest Check: CorComp 9900 Mini Expansion System

InfernalKeith

Hey all,

Been away for some time due to real life chaos, but I'm trying to unearth my collection and get back to programming and playing with my 99/4A. I decided to sell off any equipment I'm not using on a regular basis - I don't have the know-how, cash or space to be a hardware collector. For that reason, I'm gonna sell my CorComp 9900 Mini Expansion system.

It works great and looks good. I haven't tested the RS232 capabilities but the disk controller, drives and 32K work great. I haven't seen one go for sale in a long time, so my plan will probably be to put it on Ebay with a high asking price, but accept Best Offers on it and see what happens.

Before I do that, though, I figured I'd come here and see if anyone had any thoughts or wanted to put in an offer on it. Ideally I'd rather see it stay "in the family" and go to someone who's actively programming and doing good things with their "real" hardware.

Hope you guys are doing well. I've missed this place and missed working on my long-dormant programs. Hopefully when I dig my old notes out, I'll remember what the hell I was trying to accomplish. :)

Keith

Edit: did some Googling and found that one sold, without drives, in April for $465.

Edited by InfernalKeith