IGNORED

Prices on 360?

DOMnation

I know about how much an average 360 goes for, but what about a lot like this?

It's for the 360, cords and hookups, sims game (eh), and the backpack. no controllers.

and I might sell it to you if I personally like the price you're offering. :]

gallery_34089_871_367228.jpg

Edited by DOMnation

i've seen the backpack itself go for 40 on ebay. I mean that's just my professional opinion.

I'm honestly not trying to be a jerk, but if you know what kind of $$$ you want to get for the items, why don't you just put a price tag on it? It is just confusing to me...are you asking what it's worth or do you already know what it's worth???

• Like 5

i've seen the backpack itself go for 40 on ebay. I mean that's just my professional opinion.

Then go sell it on eBay.

I think way less than $50, like someone said, it has no controller, a shitty Xbox game with a penny and the 20 gig HD is way too small to do anything on...OH and it has OPENED.

I personally wouldn't even do $20 as it will brick in the very near future.

Then go sell it on eBay.

I think way less than $50, like someone said, it has no controller, a shitty Xbox game with a penny and the 20 gig HD is way too small to do anything on...OH and it has OPENED.

I personally wouldn't even do $20 as it will brick in the very near future.

Boom!

yeesh getting hammered over a price check.

bennybingo - 1. reason i'm asking is because there is the value that the thing would sell for RARELY and maybe there is some other sort of value to the item i don't know about, and also because if my friends on atariage would like it for certain prices i would sell it to them over a stranger on ebay.

Atariordie - Whether an xbox was opened or not doesn't change it's life span, IT COULD and yes i think the value should go down if the warranty is void or not, but that doesn't mean it's going to DIE. when you buy a 360 for 20 bucks, you lemme know and i'll gladly give you 10 bucks more for it and take it off your hands.

nopaybob - boom!

thank you for the comments

bennybingo - 1. reason i'm asking is because there is the value that the thing would sell for RARELY and maybe there is some other sort of value to the item i don't know about, and also because if my friends on atariage would like it for certain prices i would sell it to them over a stranger on ebay.

Atariordie - Whether an xbox was opened or not doesn't change it's life span, IT COULD and yes i think the value should go down if the warranty is void or not, but that doesn't mean it's going to DIE. when you buy a 360 for 20 bucks, you lemme know and i'll gladly give you 10 bucks more for it and take it off your hands.

nopaybob - boom!

At least your price check post is getting some action. mine is dormant

I'm not sure how to quote you nopaybob, but I honestly have no idea about the store credit, I don't like to go to gamestop, always feel like I'm getting ripped off.

I suggested the trade-in. Amazon.com accepts trades, but I checked and they aren't doing the 20GB 360. Now, Best Buy will take it:

Item: Microsoft Xbox 360 Console System (20GB) B4J-00107

SKU : 8492838

Model: B4J-00107

What's this item worth?

Best Estimate: $53.63

Condition

Gift Card Value

Good

$53.63

Fair

$32.18

Poor

$21.45

Not Working

$0.00

8492838_sb.jpg

Actual trade in will vary according to actual condition and completeness of peripheral accessories.

I said 50 because I can pick up the same thing local at EB Gamea for $80 with 2 controllers with a 90 day warranty. Consider buying controllers on top of the console with no warranty. 50 is even kinda on the higher end side. It's not like its rare and sought after or anything. if you go to ebay your losing about 20%. So if you wanted more closer to 80-100 you would be listing it for 95-120ish and that's just not happening lol

• Like 1

1. You need to know which version it is - some are worth more than others.

2. See how much it's selling for on ebay. Deduct fees, sell it here starting at that price

3. maybe decuct a little tiny bit more for not having to sell on ebay.

4. anything less just sell it on ebay.

5. Are you wearing clean socks? You should be.

Launch model 360s that haven't yet had "the fix" applied to them--it's just a matter of time and usage before they RROD. On the other hand, if it's one of the later model Arcades with an HDMI port in the back, that one has a good chance of never needing to be taken apart. However, if it's already been opened AND it's still working, then odds are it's already had some kind of fix applied/attempted.

Also as mentioned, the 20GB hard drives are all but worthless; can't hardly even give them away. The only time I even consider using one is when I fix a RROD on a system that doesn't have a HDD and I need something cheap and available to slap on it just so I can load the system updates.

That backpack is pretty, sweet, though. Not like it's practical to carry a 360 around with you (mainly because I'm scared that if I breathe on mine wrong it will RRoD, let alone endure the rigors of a hike), but it's a nice looking piece that should be quite collectible in 20 years or so.

Edited by gzsfrk

nopaybob - boom!

I concur that is is all kinds of annoying when someone asks a price check (on a rather common item to boot) and then they repond with "well it goes on Ebay for this much" it kind of defeats the purpose of a price check if you have already done one online ;)

• Like 3