IGNORED

atariLBC's Jag Collection

SabertoothRetro

Hi all,

I thought that I would share my Jaguar collection here instead of on the main collection thread. Of the pre-JTS titles I'm now only missing Braindead 13 in the long box (hint-hint sellers). After that, I think I'll be happy with my collection barring any further lost titles coming from Songbird or BSG for a reasonable ($500 or less) price. Let me know what you think! :)

Cheers!

post-26371-0-50610800-1349541224_thumb.jpg

post-26371-0-31837400-1349542243_thumb.jpg

post-26371-0-75576100-1349542425_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Nice. So how long has that collection been in the making or have you had the Jag since or around it's launch?

Thanks! I started with the Jaguar in '94 but reassembled much of this collection in the last year. I worked at a video game store when I was a senior in high school and picked a Jaguar up then. I had about 40 games and the CD unit when I decided to sell off my system in '98 in a lot which also included a Lynx, 3do, Saturn, Virtual Boy and Playstation. Of those systems, I really only missed my Jaguar. Over the last 10 years I had managed to pick up a CIB Jaguar, Jag CD and a handful of games but I really wasn't "collecting" - just repurchasing my favorites. Then last year I got "The bug" and decided that I would build out my collection aggressively until it was complete. This time it's not going anywhere! :)

• Like 2

Thanks! I started with the Jaguar in '94 but reassembled much of this collection in the last year. I worked at a video game store when I was a senior in high school and picked a Jaguar up then. I had about 40 games and the CD unit when I decided to sell off my system in '98 in a lot which also included a Lynx, 3do, Saturn, Virtual Boy and Playstation. Of those systems, I really only missed my Jaguar. Over the last 10 years I had managed to pick up a CIB Jaguar, Jag CD and a handful of games but I really wasn't "collecting" - just repurchasing my favorites. Then last year I got "The bug" and decided that I would build out my collection aggressively until it was complete. This time it's not going anywhere! :)

Wow you only missed your Jaguar? That's cool. I had one in the 90s along with Genesis and Snes. I was an Atari diehard lol. Not sure if I could own a Jag now. :-)