IGNORED

Christmas Carol Goes On Sale! (FINALLY!)

DZ-Jay

Christmas Carol

vs.

The Ghost Of Christmas Presents

Following some false starts and many delays, I am very proud and happy to announce that the game Christmas Carol vs. The Ghost Of Christmas Presents is finally available for sale to the general public.

Christmas Carol is a wholly new and original game concept, designed and programmed by James Pujals (a.k.a "DZ") and professionally produced by Left Turn Only Productions.

post-27318-0-41981400-1349694351.pngpost-27318-0-30798800-1349693332_thumb.pngpost-27318-0-32838900-1349693353_thumb.png

As
Carol Greenleaf
, one of Santa's most trusted elves, you must explore the dark and frozen
Ice-Cube Caverns
to retrieve all the presents before the
Evil Snowman
returns.

Packed with whimsical charm and exciting arcade action,
Christmas Carol
offers fun for kids and adults alike, and is destined to become an instant classic!

The game comes complete with instruction booklet printed on high-quality glossy paper, and hand-controller overlays, all packaged in a glorious "gate-fold" style box. For more information on the game, or to place and order, please visit the official Christmas Carol web site at:

The game is sold directly by Left Turn Only, LLC. Make sure to visit their site for information on additional game titles and other products available for sale. Also, visit the official game site often to stay abreast of the latest development in the world of Christmas Carol.

Thank you all for your patience. It's been a wild and difficult ride to this point, but we've made it. I hope you all enjoy the game as much as I've enjoyed making it. It truly is a fun and charming game.

Regards,

dZ.
  • Like 4

Great news ... I will be buying one shortly! Question though, was there any of the special edition left? I requested one in a thread long ago in a galaxy far away, but I don't know if I was one of the lucky, quick ones who has one of those reserved. Want to make sure before I order the regular version!

Great news ... I will be buying one shortly! Question though, was there any of the special edition left? I requested one in a thread long ago in a galaxy far away, but I don't know if I was one of the lucky, quick ones who has one of those reserved. Want to make sure before I order the regular version!

Fushek,

There were only about a handful, and they will go to the people who requested them in that thread. I believe you are one of them, but Joe Z. has the list.

-dZ.

Are roms available for purchase? For emulators..

Unfortunately, the ROM is not available at this time. We are considering making the ROM available for download, but the plans have not been finalized. We'll make sure to make an announcement when they are.

-dZ.

There's been a couple of people that have requested having a copy reserved for a later time. Don't worry, this is not a limited run and the supplies are not constrained in any significant way. We have plenty of copies of the game available, and we'll continue manufacturing the game for as long as there is demand.

We want to make sure that anybody who wants a copy of Christmas Carol is able to purchase one. So, don't worry if you cannot purchase your copy right away, there'll be plenty of time to order.

Thanks all for your interest. I really hope you enjoy the game. I'm excited to hear what people think of it. :)

-dZ.

• Like 1

hey i placed an order, but i dont want it shipped to my paypal address as i wont be there for a while can it be shipped to my fathers house. paypal didnt give an option to change the shipping address. i emailed intvnut but im not sure if he ismthe one i contact.

hey i placed an order, but i dont want it shipped to my paypal address as i wont be there for a while can it be shipped to my fathers house. paypal didnt give an option to change the shipping address. i emailed intvnut but im not sure if he ismthe one i contact.

Yep, I got the message. I'll go ahead and send to the alternate address. If PayPal gets confused (they demand my tracking information), I'll explain the situation and ask them to contact you for confirmation. (I've had them get confused and cranky in the past.)

Yep, I got the message. I'll go ahead and send to the alternate address. If PayPal gets confused (they demand my tracking information), I'll explain the situation and ask them to contact you for confirmation. (I've had them get confused and cranky in the past.)

I also sent you an email to your listed email address just in case they ask, then you can also send them a copy of the email. Thanks.

go into paypal not making a purchase and in preferences you can add addresses

There's been a couple of people that have requested having a copy reserved for a later time. Don't worry, this is not a limited run and the supplies are not constrained in any significant way. We have plenty of copies of the game available, and we'll continue manufacturing the game for as long as there is demand.

We want to make sure that anybody who wants a copy of Christmas Carol is able to purchase one. So, don't worry if you cannot purchase your copy right away, there'll be plenty of time to order.

Thanks all for your interest. I really hope you enjoy the game. I'm excited to hear what people think of it. :)

-dZ.

Ok cool thank because i want so much this game.Its possible to have a autographed copy?

Hmmm...let me think if I'm going to be buying this......ummmm....yep! I'll be down for a couple of copies to go with my SE. :)

Congrats dZ on getting your game released, it must feel very good! :)

Now that that's done, what's next? Lol! (no, seriously, what's next? I want to know what I'm going to get excited about now.) :)

Hmmm...let me think if I'm going to be buying this......ummmm....yep! I'll be down for a couple of copies to go with my SE. :)

Congrats dZ on getting your game released, it must feel very good! :)

Now that that's done, what's next? Lol! (no, seriously, what's next? I want to know what I'm going to get excited about now.) :)

No, no. I learned my lesson: I'm not announcing anything else until its ready to go. No siree!

All I will tell you is that, I have three projects in design phase, and they are new and original concepts.

That's it! My lips are sealed.

dZ.

No, no. I learned my lesson: I'm not announcing anything else until its ready to go. No siree!

All I will tell you is that, I have three projects in design phase, and they are new and original concepts.

That's it! My lips are sealed.

dZ.

YAY! :thumbsup: :-D It appears I will need to use Jedi mind tricks to get more info out of you....I am not above doing that. :jango: