IGNORED

Christmas Carol Goes On Sale! (FINALLY!)

DZ-Jay

Congratulations D.Z.on the release of this long anticipated game and as one of your testers I will always have a special connection with it.

It will be great to have the real thing sitting on the shelf to replace the mock up I printed months ago from your template (and that box is about 1/4th scale)

I also had a request in a while back for the S.E. so it would be great to find out if I made the cut before ordering one from LTO.

Once again congratulations and I am sure it was worth the wait for all the collectors to get such a polished and professional product.

Thank you, Cparsley, JasonlikesINTV, Utopia, Pimpmaul69, and all of you who have commented here; I appreciate all your nice comments and I'm as excited as you are that the game is finally out.

I am immensely proud of this game. It not only fulfills part of a childhood fantasy (to become rich and famous making video games), but adds to the growing library of games for our beloved Intellivision, which can only be a good thing.

So, now that I'm famous... let's work on the second half of that fantasy: buy my game and make me rich! :) LOL!

Seriously, thank you all for the excitement and the patience, and I really hope you enjoy the game.

-dZ.

I too ordered mine and cannot wait to play it however it will be a while. Since my wife does not know what to get me for Christmas (and hates to Christmas shop) I have permission to shop for myself :D. This has been earmarked as a present to me from my daughter. It will get delivered and put away in the closet for a few months and my daughter will wrap it beautifully and put it under the tree. Cheating I know but hey everyone wins.

I will be ordering my copy in the coming weeks. I'm already over budget this month for games :)

Very soon. I have the webpage mostly set up. Just need to update the photo, and shrink wrap a few more boxes.

Is this a "new" space patrol or are you creating more of the ones which were already released?

Congrats on your first published game dZ!

I can attest to the high quality of the materials in this game.....the Manual, box and overlays, not to mention the sticker are all of the highest quality. All shrinkwrapped.......

Excellent buy at $60.

Everyone who played the game at CGE were VERY impressed.

Congrats on your first published game dZ!

I can attest to the high quality of the materials in this game.....the Manual, box and overlays, not to mention the sticker are all of the highest quality. All shrinkwrapped.......

Excellent buy at $60.

Everyone who played the game at CGE were VERY impressed.

Thanks! I still remember watching David Warhol enjoying it, and then the thrill of "talking shop" with him, as a fellow game programmer. :)

• Like 1