IGNORED

Vectrex with working controller, VecMulti SD Card, and 6 games

disjaukifa

Hey Guys,

I've got a working Vectrex with a good controller, 6 games and the VecMulti SD Cartridge. The games are:

1. Berzerk

2. Cosmic Chasm x2

3. Spike

4. Blitz

5. Armor Attack x2

6. Spacewar

7. VecMulti SD Cartridge

The vectrex works great, but honestly the games could use come cleaning, sometimes the games don't want to read when you first turn on the Vectrex, but the contacts are dirty, though Berzerk now works everytime, take guess why :grin:!

Anyways, I love this little system, freaking awesome but I just moved into a smaller place, new job in a new state, and I just don't have the room for it and I think others will get more appreciation out of this great console than I will. I'm looking to get $350 shipped to anywhere in the US. I will post pictures tonight. If you have question please feel free to ask.

SOLD

-Disjaukifa

Edited by disjaukifa

I swear anytime I see people accept their offers I think "WTF? Either you're desperate or not very well informed" I mean they are told what it is worth, they could put it on Auction, sell it on Ebay or something. Hell, I would do anything over letting those guys profit from it.

I feel the same way, but I always chalk it up to them needing money immediately to either gamble or pay off gambling debts. Why else would someone sell something for $X, say, when they've just been told — by and expert! — that it's worth at least 3-4 times that.

-B

I feel the same way, but I always chalk it up to them needing money immediately to either gamble or pay off gambling debts. Why else would someone sell something for $X, say, when they've just been told — by and expert! — that it's worth at least 3-4 times that.

-B

That's the price people pay to get cash immediately versus having to post it on eBay or go to an auction house.

Some items make sense to sell at a pawn, but there are definitely some that I also shake my head saying "SELL IT YOURSELF!!!"

Still a great and entertaining show. :)