IGNORED

Imagic Shootin' Gallery

kennetzel

I recently scored the Imagic Shootin' Gallery cart for fifteen dollars...which I hear is pretty good due to it being somewhat rare. It's a fun game, but it came with no manual and I had no clue as too what I was doing. But from what I see on line there is a method to the madness on screen which from what I see, you need the manual to figure out. Anyone know where I can find a copy of the manual on line? I've come up empty in my searches.

post-33914-0-57505200-1349796961_thumb.jpg

I was about to chime in. I just got a book for that game myself. To put it in English, blast the heck out of the caboose, the monkey, and the bottom row targets.

@user42: Where on Earth did you find that book? I've heard it's rarer than rocking horse dung.

Edited by shadow460

@user42: Where on Earth did you find that book? I've heard it's rarer than rocking horse dung.

I think that was scanned by user "bfstats" but I could be mistaken. If not him, it was one of the other great AA users that contributed scans to my manual collection project.

Once I get my computer back (new or replaced hard drive), I'll be working on Imagic on my site. I just finished M Network including manuals. I got the majority of them, but am missing a few. Please help me fill in the missing manuals. Though I have at least one for each game, I definitely don't have all the variations, which I'm looking to complete. Any game that has a Canadian box version will have an English/French manual. So I'll need a few of those. I'm going to try and fill in manuals for smaller 3rd party companies, but eventually over the next 6 months or so, I'm hoping on completing the entire project. That is if if the world doesn't end in 12 weeks. :)

Phil