IGNORED

Spiker prices are cheap compared to this game

Dryfter

If you guys think collecting for the intellivision is expensive (and it is) you should try collecting for the TurboGrafx. Here's the Spiker of the TG world...except it's twice as expensive...

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 1408401859211?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=140840185921&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

post-7440-0-66780400-1350049967_thumb.jpg

It would be a Magical Chase to win that one. :)

Sorry, had to throw in a bad pun.

There are at least 4-5 other games that regularly go for over $500 too.

Super Air Zonk

Syd Mead's Terraforming

Bonk 3 - Bonk's Big Adventure (Super CD or HuCard)

Dynastic Hero

Crazy hard system to collect for. I have a list of 138 games for the system and I think that's complete. I don't include the imports from Japan as there are way too many. :)

I know of someone who does have Magical Chase. That would be our very own StarSoldier1 who just posted his Intellivision collection here just the other day. I'm a fan of his channel so i don't mind giving the cheap plug. lol. If i remember correctly he has a complete North American Turbografx16 and NES collection. That lucky dog.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXpkIGBAkVs

These prices are nothing! The most expensive single game that I've ever seen is an Atari 2600 game:

http://www.gamegavel...item=0000666667

problem there is that it's the only game made (I've read about that) so it's not a mass produced game like Spiker or Magical Chase. Hard to try to actually count that in a real collection honestly.

Also, the reserve wasn't met for the Auction so the guy is still over-valuing the actual price of the game.

Still cool none-the-less

problem there is that it's the only game made (I've read about that) so it's not a mass produced game like Spiker or Magical Chase. Hard to try to actually count that in a real collection honestly.

Also, the reserve wasn't met for the Auction so the guy is still over-valuing the actual price of the game.

Still cool none-the-less

stadium events for nes and air raid boxed for atari went for far far more than red sea crossing. also i think game gavel was a bad decision for the seller of red sea crossing. i think ebay would have gotten a bigger audience. i feel it was undersold. Edited by pimpmaul69

It's strange that it's the religious games that are kinda sought after. I have been collecting the Wisdom Tree games for the NES lately (loose). I don't know why, as I'm not at all religious. I was raised that way, though. I just think it's funny that the used the engine? from games such as The Legend of Zelda and added a religious theme to make titles like Spiritual Warfare. Funny stuff :evil:

It's strange that it's the religious games that are kinda sought after. I have been collecting the Wisdom Tree games for the NES lately (loose). I don't know why, as I'm not at all religious. I was raised that way, though. I just think it's funny that the used the engine? from games such as The Legend of Zelda and added a religious theme to make titles like Spiritual Warfare. Funny stuff :evil:

funny that all religious games are pirated hacked bootlegs violating as many copyright laws as possible

I just picked up Spiritual Warfare the other day. I'm not religious either, but those games draw me. I also got Bible Adventures a few weeks ago.

That AVGN review was funny as hell!

I have Bible Adventures, Spiritual Warfare, Exodus: Journey to the Promised Land, King of Kings: The early Years, and Joshua and the Battle of Jericho

I'm trying to find Bible Buffet and Sunday Funday at a reasonable price, but they go for higher prices so I'm being patient. Again, I have no idea why I want this sub-collection. Maybe it's my calling :evil: