I played on emulation casually over about 4 days. I guess if you sat in a single session you'd probably knock the whole thing over in anything from 1/2 hour to a few hours.

There's probably 3 or so levels that just take ages - you keep ending up at the same dead end then realise a path you'd missed.

• Like 1

I got this far before getting tired... not sure how near the end this is :ponder:

post-19705-0-32458300-1350850862_thumb.jpg

I'll wait for the updated level skip/codes version before playing further!

p.s. I voted this game 10/10 in the abbuc s/w contest ;)

Yes, I agree, that´s a really nice & fascinating game. I love puzzle & platform-games. It´s too bad that I´ve not so much time to play as I´d like...

Great job, Sleepy

Abbuc competition is over, so I'd just like to ask: as discussed and many people agreed, it would be good to have level passwords or level skip feature to play it on real ATARIs. Is there any chance for an updated version? :)

Abbuc competition is over, so I'd just like to ask: as discussed and many people agreed, it would be good to have level passwords or level skip feature to play it on real ATARIs. Is there any chance for an updated version? :)

Hi, im currently working on it. So there WILL be codes for level skipping, NTSC support, and posibility to turn off ingame music.

• Like 1

Is the latest NTSC version available only in cart? I am not seeing a download for it.

Don't you see the counter on MatoSimi's site?

Yes, it is at all zero's.

Hmm... some problems with displaying the page? It shouldn't be zeros.

The game should be downloadable in about 40 minutes.

Hmm...obviously it counts relatively to your local time. - i do not know that for sure, but its the only explanation of that. i just downloaded nice countdown timer plugin... did not know it has such issue.

we are CET ... so just wait about 35 minutes and game will be available for download ;-)