IGNORED

€-JagFest 2012

rdemming

Me and Roberto are looking for a flight to go and come back to Dusseldorf but there are not direct flight from Italy to your location except from Milan or Rome that are really very far from were we live.

We could came with an intermediate stop flight but we will loose too much time in airport and we will not have time to stay at the jagfest ,so probably if we will not find a solution we could not came this year.

Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

I will attend and for the small fee of 15 Euros per piece I am willing to sign Jaguar and Lynx games. None that I was involved in, but any game signed by me is sure to fetch high prices.

On a not so spectacular side note we will have quite a bit of Lynx homebrew to show. But I believe my autographs are more important.

• Like 4

I will also be there. I'll be available and, for the modest fee of 25 Euros, I would be willing to sign any of 108 stars' signatures. Any signature signed by me is sure to fetch even higher prices. Add that to a Jaguar cart and BAM - it'll need a revolving glass cabinet all to itself and or a whole shelf (not even a Gaztee cucumber for company!).

On a not so spectacular side note, we'll have quite a bit of Jaguar homebrew to show. But I believe my signatures on Daniel's signatures are much more important. "even Reboot" signatures are more sought after... hell, who am I kidding? Who the f*** even likes these guys, right? :ponder:

Aber other hand, f*** it :rolling:

I will attend and for the small fee of 15 Euros per piece I am willing to sign Jaguar and Lynx games. None that I was involved in, but any game signed by me is sure to fetch high prices.

On a not so spectacular side note we will have quite a bit of Lynx homebrew to show. But I believe my autographs are more important.

:thumbsup: :lol: :lolblue: :lol: :lolblue: :lol: :thumbsup:

• Like 5

Impulse X, Impulse X !!

Yes, I am signing copies of Impulse X too. :) If you can't attend Jagfest just send me 15 Euro via PayPal and I will sign it at Jagfest, Matthias Domin can then send you the game. :P

For sh3-rg's autograph you will have to send 25 Euros to his PayPal account seperately. :)

Edited by 108 Stars
  • Like 4

my ejagfest photo gallery:

http://www.atariage....-ejagfest-2012/

...video coming soon.

Jaguar things you can see in the photos:

OMF's 8-game remote-controlled cart

Livewire (Black Scorpion Software)

Bubble Bobble (Automation)

Moles (Groovybee)

?!?! Sound Engine coding (linko)

Jaguar, JagPad and Doom cart cake (Atari-Shop.nl)

Impulse X (MD Games)

Rebooteroids (...)

Kobayashi Maru: Final (retail manufactured CD RGCD)

Non-Jaguar things in the photos include:

Amigaaaargh

Worms 7800 (Groovybee)

Tea ("Tea" - e.g. "orange tea")

Kitchen sub-scene party

Retail opportunities

Neo Geo

Matthias' worryingly empty table (morning)

VCS homebrews

Japanese pr0n game

After-show hangers-on

8 fantastic meals at Angerstubchen and 1 chicken nuggets & chips

• Like 8

So guys, Jagfest was great, lots of stuff to see and too little time to play it all.

I am surprised to announce the (proud?) official no.3 Fight-For-Life-player in Europe now.I think that the nice lady from Atari shop nl commited virtual suicide, knowing that's better than having to endure another round in the tournament; she totally beat me to a pulp in the game, and when I was almost defeated she stepped in the electric barrier; supposedly by accident, but I have doubts. :P

I felt a bit tied to my table at times so I think I missed quite a bit of the good stuff on the Jag; but I know sh3-rg and GroovyBee had great stuff and were kind enough to show me. Great looking stuff. :)

Also nice that Matthias D made it, although late. :)

Here's a video (not by me!) from Jagfest.

http://youtu.be/JpgFmjEdU3U

• Like 1

It was a great show and I was very happy to make it. There was a lot of great stuff on display.

- Impulse X CD version is finished and for sale at the great price of only 25 €. That should be a no-brainer for everyone. And the cartridge version is soon to follow for people without a CDRom. I bought it and must say that it is a high quality package all around. Matthias really put a lot of thought and effort into this realease and it shows.

Not only is the game well done (and if you like games like Breakout and Arkanoid you should love this) but it comes with a really nice an glossy manual and a poster and the CD itself looks great aswell. You should really support this release. I wish all CD releases would come at this price and with this kind of quality. Well done, now I still have to get myself a mouse or a rotary controller for the Jag...

-Livewire was there to be seen and played and I must say that it looked really nice. Beautiful colorful graphics and pixelshatter effects. While you could fly around the level and shoot some enemies, there wasn't that much to do but it was so great to see a game which we all thought lost. Very very nice.

-Bubble Bobble. Now this one I look forward to. Looking very promising. I guess I don't need to say much about this one.

-Rebooteroids: Haven't actually played that one this year but from what I could see it is really nice looking.

-Moles looked like a nice Lemmings clone, haven't played it but it should be a nice addition to the library.

-Then there was a nother WIP of a horizontal shooter which reminded me of silkworm although you don't drive a Jeep on the ground ;-) Looking forward to that one aswell.

-Oh and Star Raiders was shown aswell but I did not play that one.

Haha guess I did not play all that much but it was great talking to you guys. Made me enjoy my short visit very much.

• Like 3