IGNORED

€-JagFest 2012

rdemming

It was a great show this year, thanks to everybody who attended. Was so good to have the UK-Crew including Nick, on board again.

I really enjoyed the aftershow meeting at Angerstübchen, too. I'm happy to say, ejagfest 2012 was f****** great!

• Like 4

It was a great show this year, thanks to everybody who attended. Was so good to have the UK-Crew including Nick, on board again.

I really enjoyed the aftershow meeting at Angerstübchen, too. I'm happy to say, ejagfest 2012 was f****** great!

Cheers for sorting it out, and props again to your good lady for the recomendation of eating place! Very tasty!

Was a fun event, even though we had a car with SatNav that was having far too much fun exploring, and some hotel issues :/

Oh and Lurgy.. maybe next year I'll manage a clean bill of health and something more interesting to show.

• Like 2

Your sound engine code code was in Moles, Rebooteroids, Star Raiders and other games demoed too. So technically speaking you allowed projects to sound more interesting.

Rebooteroids is ooooldddd. It ises the Sinister Sound Engine. Although some parts of it use u235 (The bonus games, and the one screen I have yet to write)

• Like 3