IGNORED

72 in 1 Vectrex Multicart Sale! Now £29.99!

pootle

Hi,

Until the 15th of November 2012, the price of my 72 in 1 Vectrex Multicart has been dropped to £29.99. After the 15th, the price will go back up to £34.99, so grab one now if you're looking for an early Christmas present:)

As always, Airmail shipping to any destination worldwide is free.

Kind Regards, Andy.

http://vectrex.playntradeonline.com

Roberto - at the moment i have no plans to build the cased versions again:( However, the bare boards are perfectly robust and safe to use uncased, or you can use an old Vectrex cartridge as a doner case. If you search for 'Vectrex Mod' on YouTube, you'll find a guide that a previous customer has made.

ilovethevectrex - i have around 200 available in the current batch, and plenty of time to source more parts before Christmas if they start selling too quickly:)

• 2 weeks later...

I got mine a couple of days ago (was sent on Nov 6th).

I ordered a empty game case from http://www.classicgamecreations.com <-- highly recommended

Just remember to go slow with the dremel rotary tool to make the 3 holes in the PCB a little bigger to fit in a cart - don't cut the 3 posts on the case shell, this is not needed.

towards the back of the cart, you need to go slow with the dremel cut off wheel so the PCB can rest on top of the back two posts.

Edited by grips03

Hi,

All orders placed before last Saturday have been shipped. International post can be a little slower than usual at this time of year, but i can assure you that your multicarts will be with you soon.

Ipren: Have replied to your email today, my apologies for missing the one you sent on the 15th.

Xxstatic: PM me your email address or order details and i'll get back to you.

Kind Regards, Andy.

Hi,

All orders placed before last Saturday have been shipped. International post can be a little slower than usual at this time of year, but i can assure you that your multicarts will be with you soon.

Ipren: Have replied to your email today, my apologies for missing the one you sent on the 15th.

Xxstatic: PM me your email address or order details and i'll get back to you.

Kind Regards, Andy.

PM sent.