IGNORED

What would you pay for a Boxed Sears Superman ?

fabman99

Hey all just listed on Ebay. Price too high , Yeah ! Just curious, also if these were for sale individually, cart -manual- box what would you pay?

eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2710824932461?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=271082493246&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

I've wanted this forever. Defintely overpriced here. Can't be worth any more than $1000 in my book.

Edited by Atari_Bill

• 3 weeks later...

Now at 2k+ with 4 hours left. crazy...

If the box is the same couldn't you just buy the cart 500-800 and pick up a text CIB for under 200?

Since the box has sold for around a $100 and the manual for maybe $40, apparently someone (whomever e**e is) thinks the game is as rare as Air Raid. Can't say i agree, but such is life.

$3,028 hammer price. I was surprised there were no last-second snipes on this one.

Really?!? I'm surprised it got so high!

It will be interesting to see whether or not the winner gets buyer's remorse and renegs...........

What we have here is a $3,000 "reserve" bid and a fool bidding more than that. I'm also suspicious if the other bids are legit. e**e only bid on this item in the last 30 days. Such items are usually only bought by high profile collectors and they have a much higher bidding activity than that. To me it looks like the seller wanted potential buyers to believe the game is worth more than $3k and was hoping for some last minute bids. My bet is we will see this game soon again.

Edited by Andre81

How rare IS the box? I don't care (for now) if the text label Sears game is in it...I'd just like it to display with my other Superman CiBs.

The box is fairly rare but not $3k+ rare. It took me years to find a box for sale but I bought mine for just over $100.

I understand this auction is really about the Sears picture label but this is crazy!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...