IGNORED

PC "Arcade Tycoon" game to make your own arcade - Arcadecraft

rommager

Hello to all,

As a fellow collector of 20+ arcade machines, I wanted to share a PC game for those of us arcade collectors who actually also enjoy some console and PC gaming and collecting (gasp! They exist?) There is currently a game named Arcadecraft on Steam, which is a "Arcade Tycoon" type of indy sim game that allows you to run your own 80's arcade, The idea looks very entertaining to me, even if the arcade games in it are made up games. It is coming out for X-Box Live, but the developer, Firebase, is very interested in releasing it for PC. For the PC version they need to develop a replacement for X-Box avatars for the characters that play your arcade games, so the PC version will need a little more interest to get it released.

This brings me to my point, I would like to ask anyone who would be interested in this game to go vote for it on Steam Greenlight. Without votes here, then we may never see a PC version. Anyway, check it out on it's Steam page and look at the preview, and I think you will agree that this looks pretty dang cool.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=101948773

Please help out Firebase by voting for Arcadecraft, and perhaps even their other game, Orbitron, If either or both games can get the green light to be on Steam, it will certainly help Firebase (It's just 2 guys) decide to release the game on PC. I have waited a long time for just such a game, and the fact that it's indy means it should be fairly inexpensive,

Thanks for taking the time to look! :D