IGNORED

Well, well, well... Look what I found... >:)

Pixelboy

I've saw it yesterday, I thought that bfg,gamepassion was about to publish a post in Atariage. :) but looks like Pixelboy was faster :-D

Looks good and player moves smoothly. Only the bombs background needs polishing.

Edited by nanochess

I've saw it yesterday, I thought that bfg,gamepassion was about to publish a post in Atariage. :) but looks like Pixelboy was faster :-D

I just stumbled onto it earlier today after watching Michel's footage of Lock'n Chase on YouTube. This footage of Bomb Jack has been up on YouTube since October 10th!

Looks good and player moves smoothly. Only the bombs background needs polishing.

I won't work on this game again before 2013. I must first finish a secret project on another console before December. Then i will work on finishing HeliFire with i hope a cool cooperation mode and in parallel i'll work on Bomb Jack.

This game will have graphics change, the hero is composed of 3 sprites, i want him to have only 2. And i must work on the bomb to avoid at maximum the back color appear. (Don't know if you understand my English on this explication :D). For the moment, i've just focused on player physic and collision detection. I think i've succeded on this part, and it plays very well.

• Like 1

I won't work on this game again before 2013. I must first finish a secret project on another console before December. Then i will work on finishing HeliFire with i hope a cool cooperation mode and in parallel i'll work on Bomb Jack.

This game will have graphics change, the hero is composed of 3 sprites, i want him to have only 2. And i must work on the bomb to avoid at maximum the back color appear. (Don't know if you understand my English on this explication :D). For the moment, i've just focused on player physic and collision detection. I think i've succeded on this part, and it plays very well.

I've to say it again :) Good work!