IGNORED

Donkey Kong XM Pre-order and demo

tep392

I seriously hope your keeping that SRAM and not just throwing it out!!

I don't even know what I would use it for. I suppose I could keep a few for spare parts, but I don't think I'll be using them for any projects.

edit: Though about this a little more. I could probably sell them off, but it's not worth the effort to test/advertise/sell. So I'll probably just offer them up, as is, in the market place for the price of shipping. Maybe in small lots if more than a few people want them.

• Like 2

Congratulations! I'm sure that desoldering all those chips required the patience of a monk.

AMEN...Easily well over 100 carts...That is dedication and truly a labor of love.

The price of this game cartridge for the work involved (labor and programming) is beyond a steal.

• Like 1

Got my last mid-term exam tomorrow so I'll be testing mine out on Sunday. The cart and manual look great, is anyone planning on making a box for this cart? I know a few were made and given away (I think?) but I am hoping more will be made available for purchase.

Got my last mid-term exam tomorrow so I'll be testing mine out on Sunday. The cart and manual look great, is anyone planning on making a box for this cart? I know a few were made and given away (I think?) but I am hoping more will be made available for purchase.

I thought there were two different people that made some sort of a box for it .

I thought there were two different people that made some sort of a box for it .

You got me, I was kind of late to the whole XM thing to begin with, but was lucky to get in on the second round of carts. If any boxes are/become available, I'd be interested.

You got me, I was kind of late to the whole XM thing to begin with, but was lucky to get in on the second round of carts. If any boxes are/become available, I'd be interested.

YANDMAN http://atariage.com/forums/topic/204250-donkey-kong-xm-pre-order-and-demo/page-16?do=findComment&comment=2700317

and

Marc Oberhauser http://atariage.com/forums/topic/204250-donkey-kong-xm-pre-order-and-demo/page-5?do=findComment&comment=2629996

both designed boxes for it.

• Like 1

As usual your box looks fantastic. One minor thing that stood out though regarding the in-game screen captures...I noticed the Ramp screen colors looked off. Mostly the 'red' should be lighter/pinkish red matching the Elevator screen. Then I realized the actual problem is the Ramp screen capture is taken from a much earlier version of the game having the original status/score layout and font.

post-18-0-36628500-1395482717_thumb.png

No 'showstopper' by any means, but I wanted to make mention of it in case the capture can be changed to better reflect the actual updated screen as the other snapshots highlight.

Example:

post-18-0-33259300-1395483639_thumb.png

• Like 1

As usual your box looks fantastic. One minor thing that stood out though regarding the in-game screen captures...I noticed the Ramp screen colors looked off. Mostly the 'red' should be lighter/pinkish red matching the Elevator screen. Then I realized the actual problem is the Ramp screen capture is taken from a much earlier version of the game having the original status/score layout and font.

attachicon.gifblogentry-36-0-03621500-1365008412.png

No 'showstopper' by any means, but I wanted to make mention of it in case the capture can be changed to better reflect the actual updated screen as the other snapshots highlight.

Actually, I've already changed the screenshots quite a while ago with screens Perry sent me. They are all from the final build, I just was too lazy to do some new pictures:)

Edited by Marc Oberhäuser
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...