IGNORED

Donkey Kong XM Pre-order and demo

tep392

I'm keeping a list and will let people know when I'm ready to make more.

Just an FYI, the spare Ballblazer I originally earmarked as a Pokey donor for this cart specifically has been harvested to provide the Pokey + case for my Concerto so I don't have any spares. I'm not cannibalizing my good / only other copy of Ballblazer... :P

I'm keeping a list and will let people know when I'm ready to make more.

Thank you tep! I just played the demo for Donkey Kong XM and the work you did on this game is absolutely astounding. I'm certain that it will be well worth the wait and the price of admission for a PK cart once you have the time and resources to produce more of them. Based on the demo I don't think that there has ever been a more arcade accurate home console conversion of Donkey Kong for any system than Donkey Kong XM / PK. :)

• Like 2

Just an FYI, the spare Ballblazer I originally earmarked as a Pokey donor for this cart specifically has been harvested to provide the Pokey + case for my Concerto so I don't have any spares. I'm not cannibalizing my good / only other copy of Ballblazer... :P

Why not bblazer sucks! :P
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

If you want to keep your copies of Ball Blazer in tact..there are Pokey sellers on Ebay. Got mine for $14 shipped free.

Am I the only one that enjoys this Game?

I looked at Ebay, I see different Pokey chips, some with Taiwan on them, some with Philipines, is there a specific one recommended?

• 5 months later...