IGNORED

Donkey Kong XM Pre-order and demo

tep392

may not be hard to port to cc2, and sell digitally to finance the carts :-D

yea...selling it digitally will save Fernando the trouble of opening the cart, dumping stealing the ROM and then selling it as new to an unsuspecting AA member.

...yup Fernando, I can go on forever like this. :roll:

yea...selling it digitally will save Fernando the trouble of opening the cart, dumping stealing the ROM and then selling it as new to an unsuspecting AA member.

...yup Fernando, I can go on forever like this. :roll:

tep392 sold me his Pacman Arcade that way.

Didn't need the cart ,because i had the game on the A8

you're not even worth the bother to answer...

tep392 sold me his Pacman Arcade that way.

Didn't need the cart ,because i had the game on the A8

you're not even worth the bother to answer...

yep, all I was worth was what was in my wallet...scammer. :roll:

Edit: Sorry to side track your thread tep392....I just want to make sure the word is out on this clown.

Perry,

Please keep on track and have this game released as an XM game. The XM will be released - groovybee posted a long response/update to what is going on. Yes, Curt did finish his Atari Vol1 book, but now his #1 priority is to get the XM out. We just need to be patient.

Don't worry. I'm not changing my plans for this game. :)

• Like 3

This'll be my fourth POKEY-enhanced, XM-compatable game. If for no other reason, that alone is well worth the money I've spent, personally, as well to the saved precious hardware and effort saved to the coders. If you can, do please consider enabling HS capabiity. It would be much appreciated. :D

Will you still be selling these when the XM comes out? I can ship a Jinks doner cart if needed. I'm waiting till I have a XM in hand before getting games, but I don't want to miss this awesome port of DK.

I'll keep making them as long as I'm active in this hobby. They will be built to order after the XM release so there will be some lead time involved.

• Like 4

AtariNerd said this is there fourth xm pokey enhanced game? Which ones are there. I know of this one, super circus atari age(not yet released waiting for xm to come out first)

Of course Bentley Bear(not yet released) I guess beef drop ve which has pokey code? I just dont want to miss a single game..

Yes, most of them are still pending, though I think the code of most of them has been tested on XM hardware.

PacManPlus also has 320-resolution variants of Pac-Man and MS. Pac-Man, with patched sound, though I'm not sure if he is satisfied enough with them to release them. I guess one might consider them novelties in a way as they would have the same sounds as PMC and rely on a scrolling maze, but I think they are worthy.

I had kind of forgotten about Beef Drop V.E which should work, as well. There might have been a couple of other patched games used as examples of POKEY sound, that weren't released, but might run on emulation or through a CCII, but haven't been tested or neccessarily intended as XMreleases, though they could be. As this project is a couple years on, my memory blurs and it becomes difficult to remember. Heck, It's hard enough for me to remember, sometimes, to which games I've pledged, even if over a period of a couple of months, or so. ;)

a good number of the people on this board are in the US (most, I would imagine) and aren't going to pay $1500+ airfare just to see some game previewed on unfinished hardware.

There are more reasons to go to a show/event than just one game. At least you acknowledge that the XM now exists :lol:.

• Like 1