IGNORED

Space Rocks Label Contest

Albert

OK, I guess I'll go first.

The SpiceWare logo reminded me of the Activision logo, so I basically created the box/label for Space Rocks as a homage to the old Activision boxes.

Cartridge Label and End Label:

aBL9K.jpg

-B

+1

All the submissions look nice, but this one is my favorite thus far.

It kind of reminds me of the Activision box art style.

I'll be in for one as soon as it is available for purchase.

All the submissions look nice

At the moment I don't see any submissions. Submissions appear at the bottom of the contest page, which currently states "No label submissions yet, check back soon!".

Posting them to this topic does not count as a submission. They must be sent to editor@atariage.com and they must be in a format that meets the contest requirements.

At the moment I don't see any submissions. Submissions appear at the bottom of the contest page, which currently states "No label submissions yet, check back soon!".

Posting them to this topic does not count as a submission. They must be sent to editor@atariage.com and they must be in a format that meets the contest requirements.

NEGATIVE NANCY! :D ;)

• Like 1

I really have to apologize for the multiple posts. This board has been giving me trouble lately...my posts don't show up so I think it doesn't post, then I end up doing it twice. Not intentional...I don't know if it is my computer or what...so sorry, I am not trying to flood the board. But anyway, I am honored to submit an entry. I am a disabled commercial artist who has nothing to do with my time, so things like this get my creative juices flowing.

Edited by kennetzel

I was doing some more playing around in Corel today. I had this pic of the Atari I drew a while ago and thought to incorporate it into the art. I don't know where the likeness stands in copyright land, so that is up to the powers that be if it is acceptable.

It's not a photo, and doesn't have the Atari logo on it, so I deem it fine. :)

..Al

By the way, all my entries are posted in low res and odd sizes strictly for posting purposes. The final design can be exported in any size and dpi that is needed. The originals are vector art in Corel Draw, so I can export them into any format at any size and resolution.

Edited by kennetzel

By the way, all my entries are posted in low res and odd sizes strictly for posting purposes. The final design can be exported in any size and dpi that is needed. The originals are vector art in Corel Draw, so I can export them into any format at any size and resolution.

Can you please email your entries to editor@atariage.com so I can add them to the contest page?

Thanks,

..Al