IGNORED

Reissues of Homebrews?

cOLeCoHiTMan

I see Pixelboy is reissuing a bunch of his games, and Opcode has kept most of his going (or reissued at SGM games).... what's CollectorVisions thoughts on this for their games?

Is it stated that there are 50 copies and only ever going to be 50 copies to make them super collectable?

I'm sure a ton of us would love to see Mario Bros reissued... even in a Black cart with different artwork on box etc..

• Like 2

I have ordered from there a couple of times and never had a problem so either he is on vacation or something happened and he failed to get your email.

Most of those games he got from Canada so hopefully he would ship them back there :)

I would say send him another email if you don't hear back in another week or so.

I am pretty sure he is on atari age as well but do not know what his id is

I have ordered from there a couple of times and never had a problem so either he is on vacation or something happened and he failed to get your email.

Most of those games he got from Canada so hopefully he would ship them back there :)

I would say send him another email if you don't hear back in another week or so.

I am pretty sure he is on atari age as well but do not know what his id is

His AA username is gooddealgames, but he doesn't come around here often, so I can't say if and when he will reply if you send him a PM.

I see Pixelboy is reissuing a bunch of his games, and Opcode has kept most of his going (or reissued at SGM games).... what's CollectorVisions thoughts on this for their games?

Is it stated that there are 50 copies and only ever going to be 50 copies to make them super collectable?

I'm sure a ton of us would love to see Mario Bros reissued... even in a Black cart with different artwork on box etc..

Just checking but I noticed below your name that you say Go Red Wings and then you are from Canada. I thought that was an act of treason in Canada and they would kick you out? :)

I can look out the window and see Joe Louis Arena!

Windsor is pretty much divided between Wings, Leafs and a few Habs fans..

AtariLeaf can attest to the divide....

Just checking but I noticed below your name that you say Go Red Wings and then you are from Canada. I thought that was an act of treason in Canada and they would kick you out? :)

Habs fans?! really!?

Man, montreal plays like jerks since they won their last Stanley Cup in 93

Waiting for the Nordiques to come back! :)

Well, you're at least lucky that the Habs are better than the Leafs. Actually, though, this is the best season for the Leafs in years. ;)

that's great to hear.. something about having a box sitting on the shelf... I don't even care if its original.. love my DK and Turbo boxes.

First,

Mario Bros WILL get re-release

Mr Chin is only temporarly sold-out .... We will have more copies soon

Some of our games will soon get a rom release, so stay tune ;)

re-issues are a great idea. just make them different from the originals so original collectors are happy, but so are new players of these great games

:grin: HAPPY! Are you kidding me? :mad: :grin:

When these re-releases are made available, I'm going to have to buy them as well if the box and cart label are indeed changed.... being the completist that I am.