I've been wanting this, but they were ridiculously expensive even at the time of release... and they came with a box. Even though I don't like collecting boxes, because to me they just inflate the price and are a pain to maintain, I think I'll pass on this even though I'd love to have it. Way too expensive, especially knowing that it came with a box.

Same price as all other CollectorVision games, $48 + shipping

Hmm, when I saw it listed, it was $79 or $89. I don't remember which. If it had been $48, I would have gotten it. Note that I sometimes make rare exceptions to buy a game that pushes $50, but in general, I won't spend that much either. The AA store's prices are about the limit for what I think is reasonable, but I know those are without boxes in most cases (which is how I prefer).

Hmm, when I saw it listed, it was $79 or $89. I don't remember which. If it had been $48, I would have gotten it. Note that I sometimes make rare exceptions to buy a game that pushes $50, but in general, I won't spend that much either. The AA store's prices are about the limit for what I think is reasonable, but I know those are without boxes in most cases (which is how I prefer).

Like I said, all our games have a retail price of $48 + shipping .... But you can pay more from reseller or worst, ebay

I highly think of doing a small run of cartridge only for our games

• Like 3

Is this game still being sold? Whats the background on it? Repro, limited release, hombrew?

I'm the author of that game. i created it in 2009 . Collectorvision published it. If i remember well only 60 copy exists. It is a game strongly inspired from Ghost'n goblins, but it is not Ghost'n goblins.

@Retrollucid, i remember you i don't want you republish my games in any form (being CIB, Cart only or Rom ) without my agreement.

• Like 1

I'm the author of that game. i created it in 2009 . Collectorvision published it. If i remember well only 60 copy exists. It is a game strongly inspired from Ghost'n goblins, but it is not Ghost'n goblins.

@Retrollucid, i remember you i don't want you republish my games in any form (being CIB, Cart only or Rom ) without my agreement.

I ALL REMEMBER THAT, J-P

And YES, only 60 copies has been produced

i'm not the first owner, traded it for expensive stuff

(without box)

so i can not sell it cheap

I get that you may have traded it for expensive stuff, but honestly without the box and manual its just not complete. I think you will have a hard time getting anything close to that price without it being CIB.

I and everybody else that bought one got it complete, and I would have thought if the box and manual got damaged in shipping when originally bought, J-F would have replaced it (he's always taken care of any issues I had with anything I've bought from him).

I'm sure someone would pick it up loose just to have a copy, but I can't see them paying more than $50 for it (I know I wouldn't).

You might want to hold onto it for a while, or see if J-F has any spare boxes and manuals he could sell you. Then I could see you asking a decent price for it.

Good luck.

• Like 2

Have you considered doing another run, or partnering with someone that would be willing to manufacture it for you (perhaps a different label, like what Al did with the multiple Halo 2600 runs)?

• Like 2