IGNORED

Dracula

jc78_2005

yeah i hope so, i do have a question, is it best to post intellivision wants here, or in the marketplace, been an AA member for years, but never posted or looked around much in the intellivision section. the homebrew scene, made me want to revisit this great old console!

wants are accepted here. just try not posting your sales here if all u are doing is selling and doing nothing else to contribute.
  • Like 2

y been an AA member for years, but never posted or looked around much in the intellivision section.

What? Member for years and just getting to the INTV section? :) This is the best, fastest growing, and I believe we may now be the most active section on AA. :) Welcome to INTV

Edited by voltron

i dont understand how to play this game as i only have it emulated so no instructions

I have the instructions (CIB)... What do you want to know? Let's see, from memory:

• at the start of the night, there's a number of victims at the bottom of the screen that you must "eat' before the night is over
  • move around with the disc on the left controller
  • knock on house (just get close to the door) with eyes on the windows and the person will run out the door for you to chase
  • bite people on the back of the neck with the bottom-left button to "eat" them
  • bite them with the bottom-right button to turn them into zombies for 10 seconds
  • avoid policemen! they paralyze you temporarily
  • bite policemen on the back of the neck to "freeze" them temporarily
  • move zombies with right controller towards policemen to "eat" them (bonus!)
  • return to the cemetery before dawn (the sky turns pink to alert you dawn is coming)
  • use the top buttons to turn into a vampire bat and escape policemen
  • a purple vulture comes to get you when you're in bat form, avoid it! he'll take you offscreen and end the game
  • when you "eat" all victims, a white wolf chases you, avoid it! he'll bite you once and make you move very slow
  • you can return to the cemetery at any time (by just walking to the gate), but you will only get a bonus if you "ate" all your victims
  • press any key in the keypad to get the status bar
  • you must "eat" victims to replenish your blood supply (it's also on the display)
  • The game is over if you a) run out of time and the sun comes up, b) the vulture carries you off-screen, or c) you run out of blood

-dZ.

Edited by DZ-Jay
  • Like 1

I have the instructions (CIB)... What do you want to know? Let's see, from memory:

• at the start of the night, there's a number of victims at the bottom of the screen that you must "eat' before the night is over
  • move around with the disc on the left controller
  • knock on house (just get close to the door) with eyes on the windows and the person will run out the door for you to chase
  • bite people on the back of the neck with the bottom-left button to "eat" them
  • bite them with the bottom-right button to turn them into zombies for 10 seconds
  • avoid policemen! they paralyze you temporarily
  • bite policemen on the back of the neck to "freeze" them temporarily
  • move zombies with right controller towards policemen to "eat" them (bonus!)
  • return to the cemetery before dawn (the sky turns pink to alert you dawn is coming)
  • use the top buttons to turn into a vampire bat and escape policemen
  • a purple vulture comes to get you when you're in bat form, avoid it! he'll take you offscreen and end the game
  • when you "eat" all victims, a white wolf chases you, avoid it! he'll bite you once and make you move very slow
  • you can return to the cemetery at any time (by just walking to the gate), but you will only get a bonus if you "ate" all your victims
  • press any key in the keypad to get the status bar
  • you must "eat" victims to replenish your blood supply (it's also on the display)
  • The game is over if you a) run out of time and the sun comes up, b) the vulture carries you off-screen, or c) you run out of blood

-dZ.

thank u. i think it makes sense to me now. didnt realize ghosts were friends with vampires. :)

While Im not sure how you all feel about this, the instructions are available, in scanned documents, and just plain old text, in a number of different places on the 'net.

i will look if i need to. i think dz covered it

I forgot a few things:

- forget about zombies, it's hard to play with one hand controller, two is worse. You also need to keep both Dracula and the zombie on the screen, which means using both controllers at the same time.

- if any eyes are present on the screen when you bite someone, don't bother knocking on their doors; they won't come out. (They saw you kill, you see?)

- the play area is circular, so keep on moving and you'll eventually return to the cemetery.

- policemen throw wooden stakes at you, avoid them; they freeze you.

- if you get picked up by a purple vulture, press the top button quickly to turn back into Dracula form.

• 4 months later...