IGNORED

pboland

ten-four

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I just received my Sears Super Video Arcade Overlay set from Phil and I must say he has made 1 amazing product! Thanks so much for making these!

He also shipped immediately and packed them very well, perfect service all around! I will be happy to see what he might make in the future as well as recommend his product and him as a seller to everyone here!

thanks again!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 3 months later...

Phil "PBoland" has created some incredible overlay sets for the ColecoVision and has a few more in the works now. I am very pleased with my purchases and plan to get the next overlay sets he creates. Quality product, quality shipping, and quality seller. 5 stars!!!

Troy

• 10 months later...

I joined this forum because I saw Phil's outstanding CV FB facelift decals on his Youtube video and I knew I absolutely had to have them! I joined and immediately contacted Phil who responded almost immediately and I had my kit delivered within days. I was even more blown away by the quality once they arrived! For anyone who owns the CV FB you absolutely MUST-HAVE Phil's professionally designed and printed facelift kit that will instantly improve your retro gaming nostalgia ten fold! Bravo!!! :thumbsup:

• 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This guy is a credit to the community. More overlays and this time they are the incredible foil backed variety for the Intellivision Imagic collection. I am beyond impressed with my order. If you are reading this wondering if you should order from this guy, stop reading and just order from the guy.

• 3 weeks later...

Ordered some Colecovision labels and overlays, and also the Intellivision Imagic overlay set. Words cannot descirbe how high quality this craftsmanship is. I am already planning my next order. Great products, shipped quickly and packaged extremely well. I wish/hope every transaction went/goes this well!

• 9 months later...

I ordered the Super Overlays Set for the Atari 5200 which arrived today. They are a very high quality set including the packaging and extras!!! I highly recommend for anyone who loves the Atari 5200 to order a set ASAP before they are gone forever!

Thanks Phil!!

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/271311-super-overlays-set-new-for-atari-5200/?do=findComment&comment=3876776

Edited by Oldschool80skid

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi,Wondering if you still make overlays for Colecovision?If so I’d like to get a bunch of them?Sorry lol I cannot figure out how to pm you?I suck with anything and everything dealing with computers and blogs ? so forgive me lol I’m 100% disabled army.I hoping you’ll be able to message me about this thank you and happy holidays 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 10/26/2017 at 5:41 PM, Oldschool80skid said:

I ordered the Super Overlays Set for the Atari 5200 which arrived today. They are a very high quality set including the packaging and extras!!! I highly recommend for anyone who loves the Atari 5200 to order a set ASAP before they are gone forever!

Thanks Phil!!

http://atariage.com/forums/topic/271311-super-overlays-set-new-for-atari-5200/?do=findComment&comment=3876776

I just purchased the Atari 5200 overlays that were not part of the Super set. They are top notch quality. I am looking forward to using them for more 5200 gaming goodness. 

Thanks Phil.

• 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Purchased a complete set of Activision reproduction labels for Atari 2600. Outstandingly high quality product, excellent communication, very responsive, and absolutely professional from start to finish. I highly recommend Phil and his products.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...